Chapter 6

MINO POV

Stop looking at him with such an admiring eyes stop it , so what if he's handsome , you used to only look at me just because he sits besides you it doesn't means something ,Did you forget already what happened last semester ?

Wait ... maybe it backfired because I didn't say anything , maybe he thought that I was just joking , but really ? Why did I do that ? It is because I like him? Hmm... Well I dont hate him then what ? It is because I'm jealous? That he's looking to "Chou " guy with such an admiring eyes ?

Lost in thought , I didn't notice that I dragged Jinwoo to the side building. He's shocking face is really something to see and yes his eyes .. as always it feels like it's asking a question .

His angry face... it makes me want to tease him more , so I pinned both his hands and... I was looking to his lips ... I want to kiss it but I know that there's no turning back if I do that so I just bite his neck , I thought that I should leave him with my mark .

It hurts??? Then why are you blushing? Please stop pushing my buttons like this , Kim Jinwoo . Embrassed by my actions I just started to walked away .

Now that our secrets are added , what will you do now ? Will you stop looking at him? Will you finally talk to me and ask every actions that I did? Or will you avoid me ? Or What ? I'm curious on where this story is going , Are we gonna fall in love with each other ? Or ? ....

To be continued.