Chapter 17

Chapter 17

JINU POV

I woke up with a tight hug from him , its squeezing me so I woke up , I cant believe it , every morning I used to cry up because he's not with me anymore but now he's here, right in front of me , sleeping soundly .

I saw him moving , so I guess he's waking up , so I pretended that I'm still asleep but this guy how can he be so sweet so early in the morning? I can't help but blushed from the action and words that he's saying .

I greeted him with a " Goodmorning Baby " I saw him pouting , I wondered why so I asked him , "What's the problem Mino-ya ? " he answered with a small voice while pouting " isn't Chou is your baby ? "

I cant helped but laughed from his answer , he told me to stop laughing and that he's serious , I asked him where did he get that weird idea and he told me that he heard me saying baby to Chou .

I asked him again, " Are you Jealous ? " he get up from the bed and sit while facing his back to me and answered me " Is it bad ? You're mine right ? "

Ahh ... this guy , why he is so cute ? I hugged him and told him , I was telling our lovestory to Chou and I always wanted to call him Baby so thats why and without any seconds he pinned me to the bed and told me " Then Call me Baby now " .

I squeezed his face with both of my hands and told him " I love you baby " and just like that we exchanged deep kisses and we had a crazy sex morning . I can't believed him , how come saying baby lead to this?

After that , We remembered that we have a class today , he offered to take a bath together , I teased him saying that he just wanted to do it again he blushed and told me that his motive is inoccent , really why is he so cute ??

We both came to the University holding hands , Seunghoon and Seungyoon was really shocked that we're okay now , they offered us to celebrate later after class , we both agreed .

But I can't believe that drinking alcohol is bad ... Im ..

To be continued.