Chapter 19

JINU POV

A morning finally came and Yes ... my whole body really hurts and feels heavy , why heavy? Well this beast besides me is sleeping under my chest , I dont know why or how . My body hurts ... well... this is why I said drinking alcohol is bad , what happened last night was intense and yes scary .

But Im to blame too , I cant believe I said those words , I wonder if Mino sees me as a lewd man .. last night when we were about to connect I told him ... " Mino-ya , You dont need to use protection just put it in as it is " and what happened next is beyond my rationaliy , he really did eat me up , I cant believe that I would cry because of a great pleasure to the point of begging him to stop but he won't , I looked at him and touch him face , seeing his good feeling face , I cant help but give in .

I should never tell him that again or else I would really break. I was about to get up when he held my hands to stops me and kiss it , "Goodmorning, Baby " this guy is really cute when he just woke up , I greeted him with a smile too .

I told him that I want to take a bath since his ... is still inside , I want to clean up , he teased me saying that he would help me and of course I rejected him , that smirk smile I know he's up to something. He just chuckled and told me , I love you . Geez, such a straight forward person .

I hope everyday will be just like this, waking up next to your love one , teasing each other and loving each other .

And just like that , a years has passed and tomorrow is our Graduation , so me and Mino decided to check our school before we gradute , we checked our classrooms, the places that has a memory and yes I guess I should say the art room is the most memorable for me since its in that room that I started to love him .

And just like that the day ended and now its graduation time .

To be continued .