Chapter 16

MINO POV

His words are killing me , we got nothing to do with each other ??? How can that be??? Is our relationship really that fragile ?? How can he just brushed it off like that ?

But looking back , I'm the idiot one , I pushed him away and yet now I'm begging him to come back so suddenly , of course he's gonna take it wrong.

I can't believe that the hands I used to hold tightly can let me go so easily , my heart is breaking apart , I wanna cry .

I saw him walking away , this time I knew it, I knew for myself that If I let him go like that , its really the end , so I run towards him and backhug him tightly and told him " I'm sorry if I'm like this, I promise that I'll be better so comeback "

I thought he gonna brushed me off again but what suprised me is , he faced me and touched my face and bring my face closer to him and he kissed me really hard. I can't believe this , are we really okay now ?

Our kiss ended and I saw his tears falling , I wiped it and kiss his forehead and told him " I'm sorry for taking so much time to comeback, I love you so much . I'll never let go of you again "

He hugged me tigthly and just like that we both came to my home holding hands until we reach my room and everything went to blank.

The kisses , the heartbeat, the pleasure , the lust for each other , everything happened , we both missed each other that we cant helped but want to feel each other warmth .

A morning came , I woke up with an Angel besides me , I woke up with the one that I love so much , I cant help but kiss his cheeks and whispered to him :
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH , KIM JINWOO ."

But to my suprise , he's already awake and I can see his face turning red , I really love this guy , please lets not break up again , if we break up again I dont think I can go on anymore .

He greeted me with a sweet smile and told me "Goodmorning , Baby " .

Wait ? Baby ??? What the hell????

To be Continued.