Chapter 8: Forest of Death

It had been about three hours since the start of the exam. Team 7 was leaping high above the ground, from treetop to treetop. Team 7 eventually came to a stop as Naruto landed in the middle of a clearing.

"Naruto, why did you stop?" asked Sasuke as he landed next to Naruto.

Naruto put a hand behind his head and turned around with a sheepish look, "I have to pee."

"I told you to go before we left." said Sasuke as he pinched his nose. "Give me the scroll. Don't need you to get ambushed."

Naruto handed Sasuke the team's earth scroll. Naruto was about to take off until he heard Sakura voice her concerns.

"Why Sasuke-kun? Naruto's still the strongest. He'd have a better chance going against a whole team then me and you together." said Sakura before she saw Naruto shiver slightly.

Naruto looked toward Sakura with a creeped out look. "Sakura-chan, I would freeze up. That's a fear of mine. Fighting someone with my junk out..." Naruto shivered once more. "I've never pissed the same since Kakashi-sensei brought that up."

Naruto disappeared into the wilderness as Sasuke and Sakura conversed for a bit. About four minutes later, Naruto appeared back in the clearing.

"Yo guys, I'm back. Let's get to this." said Naruto as he landed.

Sasuke nodded as Sakura said, "Naruto. You didn't give me a kiss before you left. What? Am I not your girlfriend anymore?" said Sakura with a pout.

Naruto looked shocked for a second until he said, "Sorry Sakura-chan. Slipped my mind." Naruto puckered up and leaned in for a kiss. Instead of lips, he met a foot. That foot was apart of Sasuke's leg. "Whoa, what's going on Sasuke?" said Naruto as the kick sent him sailing back.

Sasuke looked bored as he said, "You're a terrible henge user first off. Naruto has three stripes, not two on his sleeves. Secondly Naruto would have dodged that kick, you trash ninja. Thirdly, we already knew you were here. Naruto's a sensor, he found all three of you. Him saying he had to pee alerted us to your presence. Me and Sakura made that girlfriend thing up to test for the real Naruto and sadly, you failed." finished Sasuke as 'Naruto' looked shocked.

Sasuke then tied up the hurt 'Naruto'. "One kick and you're already finished. You must not dance well."

Not a second after Sasuke finished speaking, two Amekagure genin came flying into the clearing. Though they were unconscious and tied up. Another Naruto followed after them as he came jumping back into view with his teammates.

Naruto handed Sasuke 100 ryo as he said, "Damn, I was too slow. Shouldn't have taken that piss."

'Naruto' dropped his henge, "Seems we were careless." said the now revealed Amegakure genin.

Naruto showed his teammates the Earth scroll he acquired from the Ame Genin he was facing. "Seems it is useless. But the more scrolls we have, the less people who pass. Sorry." finished Naruto as he knocked the last genin out cold.

After tying the Ame Genin to a tree. Team 7 was once again jumping through the forest. About 30 minutes later, they made contact with another team. And a huge snake.

"That's a big snake." said Naruto surprised he couldn't sense it beforehand. The snake's ambush took Naruto far away from his teammates as they disappeared through the forest. Sasuke and Sakura were immediately on edge when they noticed the three Kusagakure genin standing in front of them.

It was the creepy looking girl again. She said, "You two, deal with the Senju kid. Kill him if you can. I'll deal with these two."

Following orders, both Kusagakure genin disappeared , following Naruto and the snake summon.