Chapter 26: Return

On a path back to Konoha were 9 people. Well not necessarily a path since they stopped for the night in a clearing and were only a day out from Konoha. These 9 were Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kurotsuchi, Haku, Chojuro, Suigetsu, Karin, and Jugo. Jiraiya left them earlier needing somewhere elsewhere and technically, the last three were prisoners. Well except for Suigetsu, he was a cool dude and not committed to Orochimaru like Karin and Jugo are. The fourth member of their team, Kurotsuchi, was actually in a fight with the leader of the group, Naruto, at the moment.

"I'll melt your ass Namikaze!" shouted Kurotsuchi loudly as Naruto took off into the woods. Kurotsuchi didn't know whether Naruto was a Namikaze but she clearly knew who Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, was from her grandfather's stories and Naruto matched his description perfectly, leading her to believe they were at least related just like the rest of Iwa did. Kurotsuchi then sat down in the clearing, fuming as Sasuke placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay. He's handling it now." said Sasuke as Kurotsuchi calmed down.

"That jerk is taking his sweet time, knowing it was his turn to get the firewood for camp. Then he made us draw straws and even then he drew the smallest one and still hadn't gone yet, its freezing out here." said Kurotsuchi as Sasuke nodded his head. "Wait a minute...He's a Mokuton user, can't he just-"

"Mokuton: Renchuka no Jutsu (Wood Style: Serial Pillar Houses Technique)" said Naruto, appearing back in the clearing as seven perfect houses grew from the ground surrounding the group. Once the houses stopped rising, Naruto smiled at his work. Naruto's smile ended immediately as he was hit with a tremendous killing intent from the Rock princess.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU COULD HAVE DONE THIS FROM THE START!" shouted an irate Kurotsuchi as Sasuke held her back from attacking Naruto. "WE'VE BEEN OUT HERE FREEZING FOR 10 MINUTES AND YOU..." Kurotsuchi let out a breath as she grabbed Sasuke by the collar and dragged him into one of the houses. "Let's go. I'm frustrated now and need to relieve some stress."

As Sasuke got dragged into the house, he threw a thumbs up to Naruto just before the door closed on the house that Kurotsuchi and hisself were staying in for the night. As that happened, Sakura and Chojuro took Karin and Jugo into their own houses, which were both more like prisons truthfully. Once the prisoners were in their house, a seal appeared on the outside as the house sunk into the ground, preventing any attempt to exit or escape. Sakura and Chojuro then walked into their own respective houses as Haku walked into her house alone since Suigetsu said a moment was necessary with Naruto before joining her.

"Naruto." said Suigetsu as Naruto turned around. "Sasuke gave you a thumbs up as he got dragged into his house by Kurotsuchi..are you telling me that all that with Kurotsuchi earlier was just to help him get laid?" questioned Suigetsu as Naruto gave a small shrug.

"Something like that." said Naruto as Suigetsu gave a shark-like grin. "No. I'm not your wing man too. It was already bad enough that Kurotsuchi tried to kill me just now and plus, Haku wouldn't fall for something like that anyway."

Suigetsu's grin lessened as he realized Naruto was right. "Right. Right. I know. Plus I don't really need it anyway, I have over a decade of tension between myself and her built up." said Suigetsu as Naruto decided to pose a question.

"I've always wondered how you two met. Haku would never tell me, just calling you her hero and that she'd thought you were dead. You know, there were no Hozukis in Mizu when she went back, she obviously feared the worst. Low and behold, Sasuke finds out you're there with Orochimaru, tells me, and I actually tell her." said Naruto before realizing he hadn't asked a real question yet. "What's the story behind you two?"