Chapter 16: Secrets

Timeskip- 3 months later)

"Hahahaha! Damn Right! That had to be the easiest village yet!" shouted a man with an Iwa headband on. He was surrounded by a little over 20 other shinobi. All with different headbands representing Mizu, Iwa, and two from Konoha. They all had one thing in common, their headbands all had a long slash through them, signalling their statuses as missing-nins.

A Mizu shinobi laughed. "Of course. A civilian village like that can't stop a group of shinobi. Especially with our invincible leader, Aoi. Matter a fact..." said the missing-nin as he looked toward a cage filled with women of various ages. "I think I'll take one of our captures for a spin."

A few others nodded their heads in agreement and joined in. As the men approached the cage, the women screamed in fear. While that was taking place, an Anbu with a toad mask appeared in the treetops above them. Directly opposite of him, another Anbu in a hawk mask also appeared. To their left and right, an Anbu with purple hair and a cat mask appeared along with a bird masked Anbu.

The cat masked Anbu was the captain of the squad, Yugao Uzuki. A capable Kunoichi and experienced Anbu captain. She is an expert Kenjutsu user and the leader of group of four. Over a small radio, Neko (cat) began handing out orders to her squad.

"Gama, secure the women and find our target, Aoi Rokusho. Tori (Bird), move the women to safety. Myself and Taka will eliminate the rest...Go!" shouted Neko as all of the Anbu sprung into action.

"Hurry up Aoi and open the gate!" shouted an angered Iwa ninja toward a Konoha missing-nin in a chunin flak jacket. He looked to respond until a wooden dome appeared in front of the women, completely blocking them off from the missing-nins. Gama landed on top of that wooden dome holding the snake seal.

"Mokuton: Mokujoheki (Wood Style: Wood Locking Wall)" thought Gama as Tori appeared behind the wall to get the women to safety.

"What the hell..Konoha Anbu?!" thought Aoi as he was cut from his musings by the sound of birds chirping behind him. Aoi turned to see Taka rip through a shinobi with a Chidori (One Thousand Birds) and Neko slice cleanly into another with her katana, both were died on the spot.

"Shit..they found me. Oh well." thought Aoi as he yelled out orders. "Intruders. Fight until we kill them all!"

The group of men cheered as they all separated to face off against their foes. Aoi pulled out what appeared to be the hilt of a sword as he looked toward the Anbu standing on the domed wall.

(With Taka)

Taka flung the dead shinobi off of his hand as he let his Chidori dissipate. Upon doing so, he noticed eight shinobis staring him down, all hailing from Mizu.

"Heh. Let's see if those from Mizu dance well" said Taka, turning his face to look at all of them behind his Hawk mask.

"Dance? Whatever...you are so dead meat for killing Kajika." said one of the ninja as he went through several hand seals along with the others.

"Suiton : Mizurappa (Water Style: Violent Water Wave)" shouted the group of shinobi as they fired a powerful jet of water at the purple masked Anbu. The combined attack created a huge depression in the Earth as everything in its path was destroyed.

Seeing no trace of the Anbu, the missing nin laughed. "That sure was easy. Let's go help out the others." said the ninja as he turned to head toward another opponent. However, upon turning, he came face to face with a white mask that had an enchanting red glow coming from the eye holes.