| curiosity 4 | ~ h potter

Sixth Year

The word got out quickly, Lord Voldemort was indeed back in to the world and was revived to finish what he was meant to do, kill Harry Potter and take back what is his, me, his daughter. No one knew this except me and the staff in Hogwarts, even my mum and dad doesn't know anything about this. Dumbledore thought that telling them myself would make everything much better before it could get out of hand. The day we were in the Ministry and Tom said that I'll be coming back with him and I blacked out. I woke up in St. Mungo's with Snape beside me, he took me back her in the request of my father.

"What happened?" I adjust my eyes to the bright light, looking to my left and saw Snape in his usual black attire.

"Your father demanded me to bring you here to check up on you, after, Bellatrix hit you with an Unforgivable." Snape went to me, informing me what happened while I was out.

"Yeah, she's unforgivable. I hope he doesn't forgive her for what she's done." I hiss, then feeling a minimal pounding in my head.

"Where's Harry? Lupin? Ron? Hermione? Where are they?" I ask, ignoring the pain spreading to my body.

"They're fine in the headquarters. Sirius left it to Harry's, also, he left something for you." Snape took out a box and handed it to me, then he left the room. I check the letter and saw his wobbly handwriting.

"I know, my handwriting is wobbly, Y/N. I wanted to give you this if something had happened to me and I'm no longer here to protect Harry and even you. I know Harry is a bit wanky at all this relationship topic but I know from the bottom of my heart, his love is the purest thing that could conquer anything. He loves you truly and deeply and I'm speaking to you as his godfather, I will never let any harm come to any of you two.

"In this box you will find something enclosed, a locket. I took this as a quest, I want you to bring it to Dumbledore or whoever you trust, find a way to break it. This locket is one of the things we need to kill him.

"Also, I'm giving you Buckbeak as I see that no one is going to take care of her anymore, feel free to take anything that belongs to me, whatever makes you happy. Kreacher is also part yours!

All the love,
Sirius Black."

Tears were streaming down from my eyes, all of the pain Sirius has been through and he didn't even see his godchild grow up and now when he got the chance he couldn't just because of his best friend that framed him to looking that he killed his other best friends. I open up the box and saw the locket, it was beautiful, I had no idea what he meant to say but something in me was saying to break it, now or never.

~

Hogwarts

"A horcrux, there's seven of them. One of them has been found by Dumbledore, then one was the diary. Dumbledore and I are going out to find the other one, tonight." Harry says when he comes back from his private meeting with Dumbledore and also retrieving a piece of memory from Professor Slughorn all about my father asking him about Horcruxes.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Hermione turns to me when she sees me looking into the fire, my eyes turning glossy.

"I don't know. My father is the greatest villain of this time, I'm a daughter of a villain, I just can't believe if everyone knew about this, I might be sent off to Azkaban for being his daughter... I don't even know if I should be sad that we're planning to kill my father or happy that he'll finally be gone. All my life, I never expected this to happen." I frown, hugging my knees, tears slowly falling down my cheeks. I heard Hermione, whisper to Harry and pushing him beside me. He sits down, snaking his arms around my shoulder and hugging me.