| fake love | ~ d malfoy *

this request is for bevsmarshs <333

I stand up from my seat and make my way over to the Gryffindor table where my friends are sitting at, currently. I sit beside Ron, "Hey guys!"

"Hey Y/N, how are you?" Ron replies, hugging me. Giggling, I push him away from me and replied, "I'm amazing. Although Cedric's mates are giving me a hard time, but don't go overprotective, I'll be completely fine." I raise my hands up and Harry's gaze falls on Cedric who looked over when his friends pointed us out to him. I smile and waved at him. Harry turns around.

"Have you heard about the rumors?"

"Rumors? I don't recall you being updated on all the rumors around Hogwarts." Hermione replies at Harry. Ron and I agree with her, Harry shrugs. "I've been keeping up, Herms just like Y/N told me."

I furrow my brows, told him? What did I tell him? I look at the ceiling trying to remember what I told him, "Oh! About you not knowing a thing that's going around other than you on a soul searching mission for... you know who." I gasp. "tell me the rumor." I add, winking at him. Propping my elbow on the table and placing my chin on my palm, waiting for him to drop the bombshell.

"I heard Malfoy has a girlfriend and she's in our year, too." He leans in closer to us and whispered. I choked on my saliva, "Where did you hear that?"

"Parkinson." He answers, looking behind him where the Slytherin table is and spotted Draco and his gang with Parkinson all over him. He glances at us and scowls at Harry. I remained my gaze at his eyes and he broke and smiled at me, making sure no one saw it. I turn back to Harry, "Its Parkinson, alright." Hermione shudders in disgust, thinking about them two.

"Hermione, I thought you're smart. It's obviously not Parkinson. If she is, she wouldn't spread that rumor if it wasn't her. A Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Hufflepuff must've caught his godforsaken attention." Ron shakes his head at Hermione. Then Harry turns to me, "Y/N."

I bury my head in my arms, not hearing Harry call me. I just sighed in frustration and heard Harry now pat the back of my head, "Y/N."

I look up at him and hum in reply. He asks, "Do you have any clue who she might be?"

"Harry... not that I don't want to help but I don't give a bloody hell about his love life. I have better things to do. Speaking of, I have to write to my mum. I'll see you later." I smile at them. Standing up from my seat and glancing at Draco who's already staring at me. I nod my head at the door. He nods, getting the gesture. I walk swiftly to the door, sitting at one of the benches outside and waiting for him to get out. When he did, I grab his hand and led him to the side of the courtyard where no one would see us.

He smiles at me, caressing my hair and connecting our foreheads, he whispers, "What's wrong, love?"

I smiled back at his simple gesture that would still give me countless butterflies, "Parkinson is spreading a rumor about you in a relationship. They suspect that it might be a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. I know they won't suspect Gryffindor with the house rivalry. I'm not yet ready to tell them." I frown, looking up at Draco and placed my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his chest.

"Then I'll give you more time. Whatever you want, I'll help you with, darling, don't worry." He places a hand on my cheek. I pull away from the hug, "I don't understand why they're misunderstanding you... you're far from what they fathom you to be. I just don't get why you're trying live up to their sick expectations of you." I place a quick kiss on his lip.

He blushes, pouting, "That quick?" Rolling my eyes, I place another kiss on his lip but longer, "There, happy now, love?"

"Very." He grins, snaking his arms around my waist.