| finally | ~ c weasley*

This request is for the most amazing namithra I hope you love it! I absolutely loved working on this!! xx

_________________

'Lie is pronounced like Lee, just in case if you thought it was pronounced lie! :)

_________________

He was always curious of the outdoors, especially all the creatures that lurks around in the Forbidden Forest, it was forbidden as it was named why because dangerous creatures inhabit the forest but that didn't stop Charlie Weasley from venturing him. Bill would often accompany his younger brother once in a while but he didn't know that each day passing, Charlie was there hunting for dragons due to his huge fascination for dragons. Ever since then, Bill went up to me and told me about it and I told him that I knew about his brother's adventures in the forest. He was mad that I did nothing about it but it wasn't my business and Charlie would have a good reason as of why he wouldn't tell his brother.

After that day, Bill clung on his brother. Whenever Charlie and I would hang out, Bill would pop out and spit out a joke about the dangers of being alone in the Forbidden Forest which is directed at Charlie.

Charlie and I walked through the quidditch field as I accompanied him when they practiced but now we're on our way back to the Great Hall. Until, an arm was around my shoulder and saw Bill in between us, he smiles, "Hello, Y/N. Hello, Charlie, my lovely lovely brother!"

"Hello, Bill." I muse, ducking my head and letting Bill's arm fall off my shoulder. I went to Charlie's side, he locks our hands together, no, we are not together though I would like the thought of that but I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same and I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. We're just best friends that knew each other since first year.

"What are you doing here?" Charlie asks his older brother, who looked hurt by his reply placing a fist over his chest, he frowns, "I'm checking up on my little brother and my best friend." He looks over to me and waves.

Charlie shakes his head, "Okay, you can go now."

"Alright, but did you know there are reports of students gone missing after venturing in the Forbidden Forest? Sheesh, that's horrifying." Bill gapes, looking over the direction of the forest and shivers in fear. Charlie was quick to notice what his brother was doing and replies, "Yeah, cause they're idiots. We have to go."

Charlie takes his hand from mine and grabs his brother's arm around him and drops it then he grabs again my hand and he interlocks our hands again and we walk away from his brother who shouts, "Don't go missing on me, dear brother!"

"Your brother lost the plot after finding about your ventures in the Forbidden Forest, I told you to be cautious, 'Lie!" I grumble, letting go of his hand making him stop walking, he walks over to me and says, "I know, I did! Someone outed me."

"Just be cautious next time." I remind him.

To say the least, he listened to me. He would always tell me before he would go to the forest, so I wouldn't have to worry about him.

We were almost to the end of the school year and this would be our last year here in Hogwarts. I'm really proud of Charlie due to him almost dropping out in his sixth year until we —Jacob, Bill, and me, convincing him on staying and that we would help him if he had any struggles of any kind.

"Excited to graduate, 'Lie?" I grin, walking up beside him. He jumps in surprise and calms when he sees me, he shrugs, "Yeah,"

"What's wrong?" I ask him, grabbing his hand to stop him from walking. He stares at me and sighs, "What if I don't become a Dragonologist?"