| curiosity 6 | ~ h potter

I arrived back at the Weasley's house due to Bill and Fleur's wedding which was happening amidst of all these chaos happening but it is bound for something like this, something to cheer us up and give us hope, to happen. There wasn't a color scheme to the wedding, honestly, I didn't think they cared except for the bride and groom. So, I would be wearing an off the shoulder violet dress that flowed just above my knee. I sewed the dress myself I figured this might only be the occasion I might attend to before the chaos happens between the evil and the good. I'll pair my dress with a velvet purple pumps that I found at a muggle store when I visited London quickly and also bought Hermione a red heel that I thought would come great along with her red dress.

I grab my purse, filling it with all my things luckily Hermione casted the Undetectable Extension charm. I grabbed some extra clothing for the other three just in case whilst Hermione packed our other necessities.

Finally, walking down the stairs I see the three all sat down in front of... the Minister of Magic? I place my foot down on the floor making it creak due to the old age of the wood. The four turned to me and the Minister gasps, "Ah, Miss Riddle or Silver or Dumbledore. Never knew someone could have such abundance of names for one!"

"Please, Silver is my middle name. Dumbledore is my "mother" of some sort. Riddle is my father's name but he isn't capable of love therefore I am not capable of his name. Miss Silver will do, Scrimgeour." I answer, smiling wickedly at him. He coughs, nodding then turning back to face the other three. I walk to the three, sitting on the arm of the couch beside Harry who snakes his arm around my waist.

Scrimgeour places a cloth bag onto the table, retracting his hands back on top of his thighs. The four of us exchange glances, curiously eyeing the piece of cloth in the table which the Minister just placed.

"What is that supposed to be? A piece of cleaning cloth to use for the dirt around the house?" I examine it, remarking sarcastically.

"Don't be coy, Ms. Silver. Mr. Weasley. Would you say you were close to your former Headmaster?" The Minister replies, turning his deep attention to Ron who shivers in fear when he was called out.

Ron stutters, "Dumbledore? And me? I dunno. I reckon I was just another Weasley to him. He was always polite —"

The Minister cuts Ron off now turning to Hermione, "And you, Miss Granger? How would you characterize your relationship?"

  Hermione scoffs at his actions and answers with a temper, "We were friendly, not close like Harry, but —"

"What's this all about?" Harry suddenly speaks up angered with all the questions the Minister had offered the two. I wasn't even informed that he would be here and what for?

"This. Despite the fact that neither of your friends, except Miss Silver, appear to have been particularly close to their recently deceased Headmaster, he saw fit to remember them in his will. Now, why do you suppose that would be?" The Minister answers swiftly. The three of them exchanged nervous glances except me.

I glare at the Minister, answering his question. "I suppose that Miss Granger's intelligence made Dumbledore remind of her, he wanted her to succeed in life and follow what she desires. And Mister Weasley's way of being strategic in many situations. That both of them stood out of the many other students in Hogwarts. Not only because they have a very close relationship with Harry Potter that they received their fame. So don't pertain the two of them as, "Harry Potter's friends" because they are just more than that." I scowl at the man. Standing up from the couch and taking a step forward towards him, he nods swiftly grabbing a scroll of parchment from his robe pocket.