| truth or dare | ~ j potter

Running through the halls, I bite my lip containing my laughter as I hear footsteps in front of me as I run faster and closer to him. He did it, again. While I was in the library doing a bit reading, he took my glasses resulting into my vision blurring, making it hard for me to read. Now, I'm running in the hall with a blurry vision chasing after a Gryffindor.

"I swear on Merlin's grave, if you don't give me back my glasses. I will skin you alive, you dog!" I growl, running faster as I can, finally getting a glimpse of his shadow. I got him now. Reaching my hand out as it nears over his Gryffindor robe, I was about to grab him until he stops running with a gasp escaping his lips, the both of us tumbled over and now I'm on top of Sirius Black, who was in the floor moaning and panting in pain.

"Get your arse off of me, Y/N!" Sirius huffs, trying to get up but I remained on top of him also groaning in pain and tire, "You bloody git, Padfoot."

"It's not my problem your vision is the worst, Y/N." He replies. I shake my head, standing up from the floor then we hear a cough behind us and saw James Fleamont Potter.

"Look, Prongs, if you're going to run away with my glasses... don't. Cause I swear, if you do, I'll never stop making your already horrible and arrogant life, miserable." I scoff, glaring at the boy with round glasses that has my glasses around his fingers with a smirk appearing on his face.

"Relax your tone, Y/N. I was going to give it back." He tuts, glancing back at my glasses and at me before throwing it towards Sirius who already ran a distance. I growl at the both of them, starting to run after Sirius until he throws my glasses back to James.

"You bloody ducks! Give me back my glasses!" I yell, running after James through the same halls that I chased after Sirius after earlier. He makes a sharp turn making me stumble but I regained my posture and continued on chasing after him which was very difficult until I thought of something and took my wand out of my robe pocket and pointed my wand at him and now he was hanging upside down by his ankle. James turned to me and yelled, "Where did you learn that spell?"

Laughing at his shocked face, I reply wickedly, "If you were to be, oh so friendly to the other students then you'll come to your wicked senses that there are a lot of intelligent students out there."

"Honestly, if you are talking about-!" James started, trying turning his head up but was unsuccessful. I laugh, replying to him, "I am talking about him."

"If you stop bothering me, then I'll let you down." I shrug, turning my head slightly to the side so he could take a break on turning his head to the side, he bites his lip trying to find the words to reply to, debating whether if he should fight me on this or just give in.

"Fine, fine! I'll stop!" He broke into my arms. Laughing, I whisper the counterspell and he falls to the ground face first, moaning in pain, he says in between coughs, "What was that? Merlin."

"I said I'll let you down. I never said about it being gracefully, keep up, Prongs." I laugh, walking up to him and taking out my hand, he grasps my hand as I pull him up, "That was fun."

"Indeed it was, love." He uses the nickname he knew I didn't like being called unless the one who calls me that is someone I am acquainted to and James is not that person. I push him off beside me, making him laugh. "Disgusting, Prongs! You know why I don't like being called that!"

"I know that's why I did that." He smirks at me, this git! I don't even know why I'm friends with him maybe because his friend is also my best friend whom I first knew arriving here in Hogwarts. I glance at him and see him staring back at me, I chuckle, "Now, now, James. With all that staring I might begin to think whether or not you still fancy Lily or you might've taken a liking onto me." Winking at him at the end, I catch him blush before he turns around in "anger" and talks to me with his back facing me.