| 13 | ~ r weasley [alt. ending]

important note/announcement at the end hehe

 [continuing...]

I walk back and forth around the room, watching Hermione preparing herself. "What if I trip, bloody hell." I panic. Hermione steps down the platform and holds me steady. "Relax, you'll be fine!"

"Alright. Okay, I'll see up there, Hermione." I smile, pulling her into a hug but before I leave. I say, "Please, promise me this last time, never hurt Ron, make him happy, give him everything, make his dreams come true, and don't regret anything you do together." I smile weakly at her before leaving not giving her a chance to reply cause I know if I do, I might do or say something I'll regret.

I fix my hair and dress before grabbing the bouquet in both my hands and walk down the aisle, smiling at the people and when I reached the front, I smile at Ron and whisper, "Proud of you, Ronnie. Love you."

"Love you too, Y/N." He smiles, hugging me. I went to the bride's side and stood there with a smile. I look at the front row and see Harry talking to Mason, the waiter from the dinner a couple days ago. We met again in a gallery in London, saw him admiring some of the artworks I made and we became friends. I wave at the two of them. Ever since, I went back here, I tried to get my mind off of Ron, but I can't. He keeps appearing in my head like he's haunting me, almost like he enjoys hurting me by constantly reminding me that he chose Hermione not me.

I watch Hermione walk down the aisle, she looks amazing.

They've said their vows to each other and I'm already in tears, I dab my tears with a handkerchief that Ron tossed me in the middle of Hermione's vow, then he went into my mind and said, "Knew you were going to cry, so, I came prepared."

"You know me, Ron."

"Obviously, I'm super super super super super bestest best friend. How could I not?"

He's such an amazing person and Hermione's really lucky to have someone like him. It was time time make them official, the priest smiles at both of them, "We are joined in Mr. Weasley and Mrs. Granger's union today. If there are any objections with their unity, speak now or forever remain silent." The priest announces. At that moment, time stopped and I received flashbacks of my time with Ron. The time Neville beat him, the time at the library, the training grounds, the chamber, there was a lot of memories going through my mind and it was just washing over me like a huge tsunami of emotions. I didn't realise it but I raised my hand, my voice shaking, "I have loved you since we were 13, Ron..." I blurt spontaneously.

Everyone went silent, all their heads turn to me and I could hear some gasp from a couple of people. I look at Ron and Hermione who looked at me sadly, I shake my head grabbing my dress, holding it up and walking out. I caught a glimpse of Ron about to chase me but Hermione holds him back.

"Y/N!" I hear both Mason and Harry calling me but I run faster. I end up in the garden, beside the fountain. I stood over the bush of roses, reflecting on my actions. How stupid of you, why would you do that? Now you'll be the best friend who tried to jeopardy your best friends marriage, how great. 

"Idiot, idiot. Idiot!" I yelled, accidentally pricking my finger on the rose bush. I hissed in pain, turning around to go to the comfort room to take care of it. Until, I feel someone grab my wrist and place a handkerchief on the prick. I looked up and saw him, I gasped backing away from him.

"Come on, you're hurt." He grabs my wrist, dabbing the cloth on the blood. I bit my lip, thinking of what to say to him.

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't ruin your marriage..." I blurted out, looking at his eyes and saw it shine for a second. He looks up connecting our eyes, letting out a small chuckle.