| dear lizzie... | ~ ge weasley

Dear Lizzie,

I know it was a hard decision to make and I understand why you did it. But we deserved the truth and I don't know how to react to this certain news? I miss you. But, please, wait for me.

Love always,
George Weasley

Dear Annie,
I know you hate it when I call you that but that was the last thing I said to you before you ran off to your quidditch game. I think I gave you luck when I called you Annie cause you won! This world is dark now, please shed us some light, darling. Don't stray away from the flock, birdie.

Here forever,
Fred Weasley

Dear Elizannie,
I didn't get the chance to meet you, but I know I'll love you like how I love your sister. Thank you for keeping my children happy.

Sincerely yours,
Molly Weasley

Dear Elizannie Gregory,
I'm writing on behalf of the three of us, you know, Ron and Harry, can't write a bloody letter for their own sake. The common room looks so bland without you, I've noticed that Annieliz isn't her usual self. We miss you so so much, I'm sorry.

Love,
Hermione Granger
Harry Potter
Ronald Weasley

To the person I shared everything with,
We did everything together, Eli. We shared everything, not exactly but you get the point. I did what you asked me to do, and I succeeded but I couldn't hold back, I didn't want everyone to believe the lie that I don't want to continue spreading because it's hurting me, okay! It hurts how I have to dress, smell, act, and speak like you! I want you back. I want my big sister back, you told me on the train to Hogwarts that we do everything together... until the end. Even until death, we're still together. How come, I'm here and you're there? I don't want to be here anymore thinking that everyday, I wake up alone without you by my side telling me that everything will be alright.

I can't still believe this.

Always and Forever,
Annieliz Gregory

Before these letters were sent out, each of them received one but from the person that they made the letters for, Elizannie Gregory.

"Run, Lizzie!" I yell at her watching as George almost catches up to us. I grab her hand and she pants, "Annie, I'm tired! You know how much I hate running."

I laugh at her, always the lazy one, regardless, I still love her cause she's my sister and I'm glad to have someone to go through life with. We open the door to Professor Snape's classroom and saw him standing in front of the class, he scoffs when he sees us, panting, "Late, Miss Gregory. Never thought of you two capable of being late except for you Mister Weasley. Stay away from my star students, you're corrupting their education."

I grin at Snape, sitting at my desk with Lizzie as George sits with some random fellow Hufflepuff, "I lost my textbook in McGonagall's classroom, Professor. They offered to help me look for it." I make up as an excuse, the real reason was we were getting some food from the kitchen with Hermione. I got a peach, my mum loved peaches, that's why. George laughs, "Always the messy one."

"Wow, coming from you, George Weasley!" I retort, giggling. He sticks out his tongue throwing a piece of paper at us which I caught and complained to Snape, "Professor! Weasley is disturbing us!"

Snape turns from the potion cabinet and to George who is glaring at me for pulling that card and I knew what was going to happen and I don't regret one thing about it. "Weasley, detention after class!"