| the musketeers | ~ h granger

Walking around the train, checking every compartment to see if Neville's toad is anywhere here. Opening up a compartment and seeing two boys there. "Hi, have you seen a toad anywhere? A boy named Neville lost one." I ask smiling at both of them and I saw one of them that was seated in front on the left side pull out his wand, I was about to ask what spell he was about to perform until my sister came in and asked him, "Are you doing magic? Let's see then." Hermione squeezed herself into the compartment sitting down on the right side in front of the one holding a wand whilst I sit in front of the boy wearing a pair round glasses with tape holding it together.

"Erm, ok." The one holding the wand cleared his throat and pointed his wand at his rat before waving it aggressively around, "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow turn this stupid, fat rat yellow!" Then a small spark erupted from the tip of his wand that hit the rat's head making it jump out the carton of a chocolate frog.

"Are you sure its a real spell? It's not very good is it. Of course, I've only tried a few simple spells myself but they've all worked for me." Hermione squeezed herself into the compartment sitting down on the right side in front of the one holding a wand whilst I sit in front of the boy wearing a pair round glasses with tape holding it together.

"'Mione, lower your ego down." I chuckle before pulling out my wand before she could. I look at the boy in front of me before asking, "may I?"

"Uh, sure?" He stutters. I smile, "For example, Oculus Reparo." I say then the tape around his glasses disappeared into thin air, his face was priceless as he took off his glasses examining what happened to his glasses. "That's better isn't it?" Hermione smiles, looking at me proudly then at the boy who I finally recognized after seeing those glasses which struck me that I've seen it somewhere.

"Holy cricket! Your Harry Potter!" I gasp staring at his face while he places his glasses back, before I could introduce myself my sister quickly announced her name, "I'm Hermione Granger... and you are?" She turns to the red haired boy. He cleared his mouth that was full of candy, "I'm... Ron Weasley."

My sister looked at him with disgust before saying, "Pleasure... oh, this is my sister—." She turns to me, cutting her off, "I'm capable of introducing myself, sister. I'm Y/N Granger. Nice to meet you, Ron, Harry."

"You two better change into your robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon." She nods at both boys before standing up and walking out the compartment. When she was gone, I look back at the two and say, "She's very strict, sorry about that." I stand up and walk back to my compartment with my sister.

Arriving in Hogwarts, everyone was in the steps in front the great hall. I admired all the decorations and magical attributes of this castle. Not to mention the floating candles in the Great Hall that I read about. Everything was magical! Beyond the naked eye to humans! When I was a child, growing up I never thought that this was real!

"Welcome to Hogwarts." I hear in front, looking up I see a teacher recognizing her, she's—.

"Professor McGonagall, head of Gryffindor house and teaches Transfiguration." Hermione stares at her in awe, looking at her. "She's the best!"

"Now, in a few moments you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates but before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." McGonagall announces, taking notice of the two boys beside me, elbowing Ron. He turns to me, I mutter to him. "I bet you my homework for two days, the four of us will be in the same house, most likely Gryffindor."

Ron smiles, nodding, "If you lose, you do my homework for two days." I nod, "Bet is on, Weasley."

"Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year the house with most points is awarded the house cup." McGonagall continues, before being interrupted by Neville gasping loud, "Trevor!" He lunges in front from behind me knocking me forward, Hermione swiftly takes ahold of my hand before I could face plant. Neville grabs his toad into his hand, before turning to McGonagall and me, "Sorry."