| little miss perfect | ~d malfoy*

This request is for the lovely thechosen_none I kind of went crazy with this one, I apologize. <33

_________________

How did this happen? How did I end up here? All the plans I've made came crashing down the second I caught feelings for him. I felt like Aurora from the Sleeping Beauty and he was the spinning wheel, whatever I did I couldn't resist it, most likely him. He was the bane of my existence and now he's the savior of my existence.

Few months back, I was walking down the hall with my books cuddled up to my chest, trailing behind me was my twin brother, Ambrose. In his hand are a couple more of the books I had borrowed from the library yesterday. A group of girls came towards us, giggling until they saw us and the five started to fix their hair and smiled at my brother and squealed, "Hi Ambrose!"

Ambrose smiles at them, "Hello ladies." Winking at them, the girls swoons at my brother while I stood there in disgust. I grab his arm and drag him in the library. "No time for girls, Ambrose." I shake my head, grabbing the books from him but he refuses and carries it to where it I got it from.

"Thanks." I smile at him after he took all the books back in the rightful place. He chuckles, "You shouldn't carry that lot, you'll get hurt, Anna." Placing his arm around my shoulder as we walk out the library and on our way to class. Which I have Potions and he has Charms.

On my way there, I saw that I only had three minutes left to reach the classroom at the end of the hallway, I started to quicken my pace to the room until I bumped into someone and bloody hell, it's him. That arrogant, selfish and manipulative boy!

"Oh great, it's you." Malfoy hisses at me, dusting off the dirt on his robe. "I'm not surprised that you got sorted on Slytherin with all your hissing." I sass him, swerving on him I try to get to my class until I felt a hand on shoulder that stopped me, it was Draco. Trying to take his hand off my shoulder, "get your slimy hand off of me, Malfoy!"

"Do you think you can disrespect me like that, little miss perfect? You can't!" He pulls me closer to him, I glare at him, "I just did, Malfoy. Get your facts straight."

"Listen here," He starts leaning closer to my ear about to whisper something until someone spoke up. "What's wrong here, Malfoy? What are you doing to my sister?" Turning around I saw my brother.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong here." Malfoy shakes his head, turning to me, "I was just telling her that she has something on her hair." He looks at me and takes something off of my hair, an imaginary dust.

"Was that what was happening here, Anna? Tell me the truth." He asks me, I look at Malfoy who glared at me and I decided just to lie to my brother and went with it, "Yeah, yeah." Trying my best not to look like I was lying to him. He nods and takes my arm and leads me to my class.

"I know you lied to me, Anna." He mumbles looking forward, looking away from me. Frowning, I reply, "I'm sorry..."

"Its okay, if Malfoy ever bothers you just tell me and I'll deal with him." He winks at me and opens the door to my class earning the attention of everyone in class, everyone swoons at the sight of us which was pretty embarrassing.

"Miss Evans, you're late." Professor Snape deadpans when he sees me. Anticipating what's coming towards me, "Detention after school."

"Sorry, Professor." I say, turning to my brother he smiles at me before running back to his class.

Hours passed, it was time for detention, walking back down to the Potions room and entering, I saw Professor Snape fixing his cupboard full of Potions, I figured I would help him so I walked over and helped him until I looked at me and said darkly, "You will not be sorting the Potions cabinet but—,"