| curiosity 7 | ~ h potter

trigger warning | self-harm !!!

____________________

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

I grab my suitcase, opening it and for my journal that I hid here somewhere. I need my journal, I walk over to Harry's room, knocking on the door, "Harry?"

He opens the door, smiling at me, "Yeah?"

"Have you seen my journal?" I ask him, he opens the door further wide, walking over to a trunk, "I don't know, but maybe its here?" I follow him towards the trunk in the middle of the room, I rush to open it and quickly examined around the trunk looking for my journal.

"What's in your journal, that's so important?" Harry asks me, watching me frown as it wasn't there, now placing back the things inside the trunk. Standing up, carefully closing the trunk, "It has the bloody letter you gave me, Harry. I don't want to loose it! I'm going crazy, I'm really curious, Potter. If whatever that's in that letter is a bunch of nonsense, I am going to curse you. You made me wait, three years and I'm reading it now."

Harry stands up, grabbing my hand into his, "No! Don't, please. Read it when this... ends."

Shaking my hand off of his, I furrow my eyebrow, what? "But... why?"

"Please, just promise me." He smiles at me, waiting for an answer. I turn around, walking out the room, standing in the door way and facing back to him, "I promise to stay alive through it, so I can read what's in your letter, Harold." Chuckling lightly, before walking back to my room. Laying back in the bed, looking at the vacant bed of Hermione in front of me, she's out with Ginny helping Mrs. Weasley with Merlin knows what.

I hold my hand out, thinking of my journal and the important contents of it. My life is recorded in that journal, if someone gets a hold of it, I'm going to die from embarrassment. Now, feeling the familiar feeling of the leather cover, I look at my hand and see my journal! Oh, how I missed you!

Flipping through the pages, I see everything is still intact and doing a quick checkup, I know that no one has done anything magical and non-magical to it. Harry's letter! It's still here, thank Merlin. I place my journal in my trunk and locking it.

A day passed and we talked about the plan to take down, Tom. A plan that I was against but one against... a lot trumps it, even though I was more powerful than them. I'm getting too cocky, this staying indoors sucks, I want to go out but they won't let me. All the adults went to the kitchen to talk in private while the teenagers and child stayed in the living room. Ginny frowns sitting on the sofa, "Why can't we get in there with them?"

"Cause, Ginny, you're still a child." I pat her head, walking towards Hermione and sitting beside her and laid my head on her shoulder, waiting patiently for the adults to finish talking. Harry looks at me and Hermione, crimsoning as he sees me looking back at him and I swear he looks jealous on how I was with Hermione than him. George speaks up, "About the plan, so we just stay hidden?"

My ears turn to George, standing abruptly and walking to the front of the room, all their eyes on me. Harry also stands up knowing what I would be saying, I announce, "That plan sucks. Hear plan Y/N out. Ron, Harry, Hermione, you find and destroy all the horcruxes, I don't care what those are just destroy it. While Ginny stays in Hogwarts, keeping everyone safe and updated. While, I go with my father and kill each and every one of the Death Eaters. Everyone who agrees, says what?" I say the last part quickly, making sure that they don't understand a word.