| truth or dare 2 | ~ j potter

I have no idea how I this happened, the party happened last year and now we're in our sixth year. This came off as a shocking to all of us, and I mean all of us. No one expected this to happen considering one of us likes another person or so I thought. We've been together for 9 months now and this is shocking but I've felt happier ever since. He showed deep affection towards me. We're walking to the quidditch field, I'll be accompanying him to his practice.

"The lads will be having a party after the match, I would love it if you would be there, love." He says smoothly, grasping my hand. I start to tell him off about saying love but remembered that we were together.

"I'll be there, don't worry." I smile, then he sits his broom down on the bench, grabbing the chest with the quaffle, the bludger, and the golden snitch. Taking to broom, I follow him to the middle of the pitch and watch the others doing rounds around the pitch. He walks up to me taking his broom from my hand, pressing a kiss on my forehead before flying off, "Cheer for me."

"I will, love." I giggle, his teammates fly up to him, patting him on his back then they threw the quaffle up and began playing. I watched them as they played, moving my glasses up as it slid down from the gust of wind blew over me whenever they would pass me.

"You got James completely smitten over you, Y/N." Remus comments, watching his best friend make a goal then staring back at me blowing me a kiss. I laugh, blowing him one back, "Never expected for this to happen. I thought Lily was the one, Remy..."

He places a hand on my shoulder, "But he picked you. Come on, let's take a walk."

"Alright, but we need to be back before 2, I promised Peter a game of wizard's chess." I crack my knuckles, looking tough. Remus nods, "He's been playing since this morning."

"He needs the practice, can't argue with that." I laugh. We walk around and on our way to the Black lake to have a private conversation talking about anything. Remus is the best person in the group to have. heartfelt moment with. He's very down to earth.

"How are you, Moony?" I ask him, sitting down on a log that was sat there in the ground watching Remus throw pebbles in the lake. He shrugs, "I've been better, the lads are keeping me company."

"I wish I could do something to help, but I can't make a potion, Slughorn is tough." I sigh, I tried stealing from Slughorn last year when he invited me to his tea party but was unsuccessful when someone snitched on me, a particular Malfoy, perhaps. That arse.

"Its fine, wouldn't want to drag you with me." He shakes his head, "how are you and James?"

"We're fine, I just learned that his greatest fear is not being able to turn back into human again." I recall from the boggart lesson we had last week. While mine was dying and not being able to live life fully. Remus sits beside me, laughing.

"James looks tough but he has tons of fears, like when we found about his curse that whenever he would lie a mark appears on his wrist, you should have seen his face when he lied about it! Marks appeared around his wrist, that was the most terrifying and funniest thing ever! If you ever found about that, James would flip the-!" Remus shuts his mouth, standing up in shock, "Oh, bloody hell."

"Oh, bloody hell. Indeed, Remy." I gasp, standing up in shock, why am I always the last to find out? What is wrong with me? Am I doing something wrong?

"Please don't tell James, I said that!" He begs, pouting at me, I've never seen Remus looking so desperate for me not to tell him on this, this is a big deal! I bite my lip, so that is what that mark is after all, I knew it that James does not have a birth mark on his wrist. I begin thinking whether or not I should tell James what just had been revealed to me, I look up at Remus, saying, "Fine, I won't."