| and that's love | ~ ge weasley *

This request is for MendesGrimes16  I hope you love it!! I tried giving it kind of a disney vibe??

_________________

I stayed there sitting on the bench with Granger beside me, she was reading a book about Charms while I sat there watching students enter the Tournament. Until, a pair of red heads enter the hall with vials on one of their hand. "Thank you, thank you, well lads we've done it." Fred cheers, showing the vial to every student in the hall, attracting their undivided attention towards them.

"Cooked it up just this morning." George smiles then meets my eyes and showing me a thumbs up which I replied with an eye roll.

Me in the side, giggling at the two and comment, "It's not going to work." Hermione looked up from her book and closed it shut.

The two ran up beside me, Fred asks, "Oh yeah? And why is that, Grace?"

Shaking my head in annoyance, I point to the circle around the Goblet, "See that? Use your eyes, Fred, not with your blabbering mouth. This is an age line Dumbledore drew it himself."

Fred turns to me, shrugging looking clueless and seeing what my point was, "So? I don't see why this won't work?"

Groaning, I stand up and facing them, "You dimwits, you think a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion. Wake up."

George winks at me, jumping off the bench and placing an arm around my shoulder and pulls me close to him. "That's why it's so brilliant." He runs beside his twin and twists the cap off the vial, "Ready, Fred?"

"Ready, George?" The both looked at each other before taking the potion and jumping in the age line which was successful. The two cheered when they saw they got it, I remained seated on the bench and kept laughing at them. Seeing them throw the piece of paper with the names in and the flames engulfing it. The flames suddenly grew bigger and suddenly the two were flung across the room and onto the floor. They got up and now they had grey hair and a very long beard —looking like Dumbledore.

"What a great fashion statement, guys!" I laugh making the other students laugh including the others from the visiting school. Jumping up from the bench and grabbing the arms of the two and dragging them outside to the courtyard, "I told you so."

"Come on! We were almost there!" Fred wails, dropping down on the floor in frustration.

"Almost there to death!" I remark jokingly due to the fact they looked really really old and is on the verge of dying. George smiles at me, "But we were bloody genius on thinking about that."

Snorting at his reply, "Genius but idiotic." Then we heard a group of Hufflepuff students running towards the hall while yelling, "Its starting! I bet you, Cedric's going to win for Hogwarts!" My head spun towards the twins and they grabbed both my hands and dragged me back to the hall and now the Triwizard Tournament is about to start and I somehow feel bad for the one that would be competing.

Days passed and McGonagall called all the Gryffindor that were fourth and above year to practice dancing and I knew that from Pansy, the little blabbering git that could keep her mouth and ears shut from other people's business. Running down the stairs and approaching the assembly room where they were, Draco spotted me, "What are you doing here, Hannah?"

"None of your business, Draco." I glare at him, crossing my arms. Draco and I never got along to be friends but we talk once in a while, Pansy told me that he wanted to befriend me, I'm not saying I wouldn't befriend him but he doesn't need to be afraid of me totally, except when he does something despicable.