Chapter Three~ Mild Discomfort

Evan

Jared eventually met up with me at a small McDonald's.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love McDonald's chicken mcnuggets?" Jared smiles,  eating them, he ordered fricken thirty chicken nuggets, how does he eat that?!

"You really not gonna eat?" Jared asks.

"I um, don't like to eat especially in front of people heh..." I whisper.

"Well I got you a drink, your classic lemonade!" He grins, handing me a drink. I sigh, drinking it, and freezing.

"Jared this is Mountain Dew." I state.

"I know~" he winked.

I sigh, why why can I not have normal friends?

Jeremy

I lay my head on my bed and I think 'Did he really buy it? Probably not. He doesn't seem like an idiot.' For once I was thankful someone had anxiety.

like you.

'Shut up, IPhone!'

RePeAt After mE

'I said SHUT UP!'

I shut my eyes,trying to sleep.

I end up drifting up with a very familiar mantra stuck in my head.

Everything about you...

This time skip brought to you by Geico: Can save 15% or more on car insurance.

As soon as I wake up I head to my computer and turn on it on. I click favorites and begin watchi-

"Heh h-hi?" Evan asks, as he walks in. I feel my hands scramble to shut down the laptop. 'How did I forget I had to share a room now?'

Cause your an idiot.

Shush you.

"You ready to go meet the Squip Squad?" I ask as I text The group chat. He nods aggressively, playing with a black and red fidget cube.

Iamanidiot: Hi, Meet me at PinkBerry, my brother, Evan, is coming too.

Why was my name Iamanidiot, well let's just say Rich and I had a bet...

you can guess who won.

Theaterdork: Ok *Kissy face*

Chlo: Get a room!

SpicyBi: Wait, you have a bro, Jer?

Iamanidiot: Yes, sort of. Dads dating this woman who has a son. Heads up, he's awkward. And likes blue.

Chlo: oh so you!

Iamanidiot: go suck on a lemon.

Evan and I arrive to the gang sitting at pink Berry. Chloe was talking to Brooke, and Jenna was ranting about the latest gossip (Apparently the writing champion of our school cheated on Elizabeth with Lewis?) Rich was teasing Jake and Michael was watching a video with Christine, she was probably trying to induct him into our cult.

"Hey guys!" I say, Evan hiding behind me.

"Hey! So this your 'older brother'? Wow, he's shorter then you as well, Tall-Ass!" I roll my eyes and sit down next to..

"Michael!" I say, waving to the boy with the blue slushie in his hand. "Hi, You must be Evan, the newbie!" Jake hits him over the head as Evan jolts up like a scared kitty.

"Okay, Ev, this is Michael, my friend-"

"More like the Boyf riend!" Rich jokes. Christine puts the front of her hand on her forhead and says dramatically "YOUR CHEATING ON ME?". We all laugh.

"BECAUSE SHE WAS CHEATING ON MEEEEE!" I screech, as Brooke and Chloe laugh with me. Evan looked like he was dying inside.

"Michael, this is my step brother Evan, Evan this is Michael, my BEST FRIEND," I emphasize best friend and look over to Rich. He smirks.

"The tall one is Chloe, the blond one is Brooke, And the short one is Jenna," I say, pointing to the two girls sitting to the left. Jenna gave me an offended glare, but I mean it was true.

"That's Jake and Rich. Rich is the short one. Jake is the tall obviously cool one!" Rich gave a Mario thumbs up like the extra shit he was.

And the girl with the short hair is my girlfriend, Christine." I explain.

"Christineeeeeeeeeeeee" Michael teases in a sing songy voice. I roll my eyes. I get it, I liked her for years, shut up mikey!

"Oh, I uh heard you talking about um Madeline." Evan says. We all groan.

"Oh uh sorry I just um I uh HEHHHH..." he shrunk in his seat.

"Let's order some drinks! Hey Evan, what do you want?" I ask. "Um, water, no ice..." He says. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He says.

Once all our drinks are ready, we all sit down. "Ouch! Brain freeze!" Michael explaims. Evan takes a sip of the water we got him.

"Ouch!" Evan yells while clutching his hand. We all look at each other in sudden confusion then understanding. Well Rich and I did. "I'm okay, just brain freeze! I-I have to go!" He says and runs out.

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" Jake asks. "Yeah... I think so..." I gulp.

God damnit, Evan.

Evan

Calibration in process. Please excuse some mild discomfort.

MILD???? I scream in agony, running in the bathroom. clutching my head! That drink must have been mountain dew! Wait no-

Jared's Drink was Mountain Dew.

And he must have drugged it.

God.

I groan, I really need to stop hiding in bathrooms. I do it way too often.

Calibration Complete Accesess procedure initiated

Accessing muscle memory

Accesing neural meomory

Access procudere complete

Mark Evan Hansen, Welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Proccesor, Your SQUIP.

What the Hell did I just do? No.

What the hell did JARED do to me.