Chapter Four~ Im sorry

Sorry I'm writing this on my iPhone :)
Btw, heathers takes place in 21st century in this fanfic.

Jared

Okay so some people may say what I did to Evan was technically drugging him.

And yessss, I did drug him,

BUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

This kid needs that thing, he can barely function!

(Plus maybe it will realize I drugged him and make him fall in love with me-)

But that's not important!

Because Evans gonna thank me soon, and I'll say "oh no problem, but you owe me!"
Then I'm gonna make him go to homecoming with me and then he'll be so smitten with me he'll never leave my side!

It's foolproof!

Veronica

"Your on giffy pop duty! Pick something nice!" I hear Martha say through my phone. "OKAY!" I say to the phone.

. "Yeah! See u tomorrow, Veronica!" Martha says before hanging up. I sigh and lay on my bed, with a smile plastered on my face. I love Martha so much.

CLOCK! CLOCK! I hear a knocking on my window. 'The hell?' Without my consent, I feel my legs getting up and walking to the window.
I see a small note taped to the back
of the window. I grab it and take a peek.

ʍվ ժҽɑɾҽտե ѵҽɾօղíϲɑ,
Í ƘՂՕԱ ԵՀⱭԵ ԵՀԱ ԹⱭÍՂ Í ϹՕՄՏҼԺ ՎՕՄ ÍՏ ÍʍҼՂՏҼ, ⱭՂԺ ƑՕɾ ԵՀՏԵ Í Ɑʍ ԵɾՄҼӀՎ ՏՕɾɾՎ. ̓ í ϲօմӏժ ցօ ҍɑϲƙ ɑղժ ƒí× íե, Í աՕմӏժ.
ӏօѵҽ, Ɑ ժɑʍɑցҽժ տօմӏ.

'What the actual hell? Who wrote this?!' I wonder.

I grab the note and put it in my bag. For all I know, it could be the Heathers. But that wording... ' A damaged soul....' it reminds me of.... him.... could it be... 'no, he's dead. And probably rotting in hell, where he belongs.' I think, trying to convince my already excited heart. Then that excitement turns me cold.

The explosion ringing in my ears as I fall to the floor, shaking. "JD NO-" I scream, but then realize I'm still in my room.

Not the football field.

He's gone. He's gone.

?????

I grab my medication and take swallow. Let's hope I can find that girl. The only one I can remember. I try to focus on the memory.

Field.
A ticking sound
À brouette wearing a blue shirt, and velvet skirt. She was crying. There was... blood?
Then.... nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

"What was her name? Think!" I say under my breath. Victoria? Maybe.
I grab my bag and go. "Westerburg high, watch out, because I'm gonna blow this popsicle stand!" I yell.

But first I need a drink.
Like a slushee!

And then I can go and find her.

Whoever she is.