Chapter fourteen~fluff

I think after all the angst, we need some fluff. Also please don't swear in the comments *glares at AGayChicken*

Lisa

I was sitting with max, in our usual tree hang out.

"Did you know that Aaron challenged Alex to a fight?" I ask, bored.
"I don't know and I don't care." Max says, tiredly. 

"What are you doing?" She asks. "Reading gay fanfiction!" I say, proudly. She playfully punches my arm.

. " Sure, Your so gay!" She jokes. "Im straight!" She laughs. "BULLCRAP." We both laugh.

"Hey, if a girl really liked you, would you like her back?" She asked. That cought me off guard. "Depends on the girl." "Well there's this girl that's crushing on you! She never shuts up about you." I say. "Oh really?" She perks up.

"Well she says,

If I could tell her how her smile lights up the world.
How it can make someone's day.
How her jokes are always sarcastic and snarky but in a cool way.
How she doesn't give two craps about people.
How she doesn't care about her social status.
How pretty she is.
How smart she is.
How explosive she is!
If I could tell her,

I love her."
I finish. "Someone said that about... me?" She asks. I nod. Then she does something that catches me off guard even more.

She presses her lips on mine. I'm stunned. I wasn't sure what to do. And I kissed back. My heart welled up.

"W-wh- why did you j-just?" I stutter. "Becuase i know you well enough to know how you act, and how you lie when it comes to your feelings. Plus your the only one who would be stupid enough to fall in love with someone and tell them." She says. I playfully punch her. "Screw you!" "Well we had been friends for 12 years."

"Wait? Had..." crap, I messed up our friendship. I'm an idiot!

"Yeah, I just kissed you. I don't think that counts as "platonic". She says smugly. I lay my head in her lap. "You suck!" "Yeah I know" she retorts.

I finally had the gurl of my dreams. Thank you universe, for bringing me this cute girl!

"I'm straight huh?" She asks. "I hate you!" I say. She pretends to be hurt. "Wow, your a jerk!" She says. "Hey your the one who kissed me." I said. "Your the one who admitted to loving me." She exclaims.

"Want to watch a scary movie so I can make fun of you after, and then you make me watch a musical and I hate my life?" She asks. "Deal!" We laugh.

"FINALLY!TOOK YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS LONG ENOUGH!" Daniel yells from the other room. "Shut your mothwhole!" Max yells. "I'm so glad I'm an only child." I say.

We laugh, while the fire roars in the fire place. "I love you too." She whispers as I fall asleep, still in her lap. I smile.

Today was a good day...

Meanwhile with Jeremy:

21 notification alerts
Player 1: Are you avoiding me?
Player 1: we hadn't talked in 2 weeks!
Player 1: Jeremy?

Jeremy picks up his phone, opens contacts clicks Michaels and clicks options....
Block this number.
Call this number.
He simply texts,

The gumba is taken by toad.

Meanwhile with Evan,

Evan gulps, taking off his shirt, shaking as he got in bed with some chick.

Meanwhile with Veronica,

Veronica was reading over the note when she saw something she would never forget.

Twitter
HeathersC: had you seen Regina's new bf, he's so cute! I would steal him, but she's one of us.
The pic was of JD and Regina holding hands.

Fluff ae?