Chapter Seventeen~ Spring formal Pt 1

This is gonna invlove like 3 parts.

Jared

Westerburg high is having its spring formal and apparently kids from our private school are invited.

I'm gonna go.
Why?

To get closer to Evan, and to make him yours!
Shut it you!
It's to see my cousin!

Well okay and to see my Evan.

But first I'm gonna need an outfit. I go to the mall, and find men centeral.

I walk in, and are greeted with an interesting sight. Jeremy was with Rich. I take a picture, I may need it for later, I could always use blackmail use.
"Hey Jeremy!" I say.

"Hey Jared." He says, waving.

He had no idea what I did.

Eh, lets keep it that way, now where is the suit that will make Evan most in love with me....

This time skip brought to you by Wattpad, making anti social book nerds talk to people

It was the dance. There was a disco ball, a DJ and everyone looked drunk.

This is gonna be fun!

I look around for Michael, and spot him in the corner.

"Hey cous. Hey I heard about you and Jeremy... what happened?" I ask.

He explained to me the situation.

"I get it. Evan has been a real jerk. It's that squip... it's changed him. A lot. And he needs my help to get rid of it. I just don't know how." I mean, he did need that squip out NOW. I need my evan back.

Michael's eyes widen. "Oh gods, ok wait here, I always have some Mountain Dew red on me!" He says and runs out the gym.

This was great!

Evan:

Here goes nothing. I brush my hair and gel it. I grab my nicest clothes and go.

Remember, try to flirt with some girls.
Every girl has a boyfriend.

It's high school. No one gives a damn about if you are in a relationship or not.

'Geez' I think.

As I enter the gym, I imideatly get over stimulated. I don't deal well with crowds of people and no structure. Then I spot Jeremy's friend talking to....

Jared?

"Jared!" I yell once Michael leaves. His eyes light up as he runs over to me.

"Evan! Look, I think this squip thing is a bad idea. Please just trust me on this." He says.
Repeat

Why should I trust you!

"Why should I trust you...." I whisper, looking at his shoes. This guy... why did I love him yet hate him too?

"Because-Becuase I... I.... BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" He says. I stand there. Did I hear that correctly? His eyes widen at what he said. Though deep down I saw a hint of planning- no Jared would never.

"I meant I care about you. As friend I mean! I- I have a girlfriend!" He covers up. Damn I missed a lot.

"Now want some water?" He hands be a bottle.
Evan it is imaritative you won't dri-
I drink it. It has a slight sharp taste

Then it hits me. It's vodka. And I have bad tolerance for vodka. My eyes widen.

"I'm sorry. It was the only way. I'm so sorry. I needed to talk to you, Evan. Not the squip." He says.

"I've missed you, Jared. I'm so sorry." And I hug him. This is probably me being drunk but still. I cry into his shoulder, feeling so free.

"I know honey... I know.." he brushed my hair.

"You okay now? Michael's gonna get you some red to turn off the squip..." He asks.

"Eh, ive had a computer stuck in my head for months, telling me what to do, has made me abandon my family friend, and Has been torturing me with cruel phrases and electric shocks. So I'm peachy." I say.

"That is the first time i can remember you using sarcasm." He jokes, then realizes what I said. "He... tortured you?" He asks, with a horrified look on his face. Though it seemed fake.

"Yeah. Anytime i would have anxiety he shocked me, or disobeyed. And he said phrases..." I say. "What kind of phrases..." Jared asked concerned.

"Everything about you is so terrible. Everything about you makes me want to die. Or how the tree should have been taller. I was forced to repeat it. Sometimes if I did it enough times, he wouldn't shock me if I misbehaved. And after being forced to say it so many times... I..." i couldn't even finish the sentence. "Oh my god, Evan..." he put his hand over his mouth.

"I started believing it." I finish. I hadn't even realized I was crying. I could finally cry about it. It felt good.  Mean, okay, I believed it for a while but Jared doesn't need all my negativity... he's so amazing... I'm so this...

Jared pulled me into a tight hug and didn't let go. "Your amazing Evan. I don't want you to believe that Siri knockoff. Don't listen to it. I'm so happy your still alive." He says, kissing my forehead.

We stand there, in a tight embrace, for what seems like for forever. And for the first time in months, I'm happy.

I'm obedient, and I like it...

Jeremy
I brush my hair neatly and grab my tux. I should look good for my girlfriend. I still cringed at that word. I don't know why, but it didn't feel right to call Janis my girlfriend.

But I couldn't break her heart! I just didn't feel like I could...
Aww cute!

Go suck a lemon.

I enter the gym, as Michael ran in with a bottle of red, what the hell-

JD

I was dancing with Regina. I knew exactly when to do it. I had everything planned. We would be in the storage closet. There would be a poisoning. Then a hanging. I had a bottle of bleach. And a noose in my coat.

I'm gonna save the school from Regina's insanity (hypocrite).

"Your the best boyfriend." She says, smirking like the devil.
" thanks...." and we continue dancing and then...

Kiss.

I can't wait for her to die.

Part one done.

Ghosts in the Closetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें