Chapter Nineteen~ Spring Formal Pt. 3

What love really means.....

Veronica

They don't know about the things we do...

I grab my fathers gun. And I run. I take the pistol, put it in my coat and run to the school.
"Watch out, JD, a dead girl is coming. I may have took you down, but I haven't finished you off yet. I walk into the party. Everyone was panicking.

"What's going on?" I ask my sister. "SARAHBETH HAS BEEN MURDERED!" She yells.
"Jason...." I wishper under my breath.

"Huh?" She asks.

"Have you seen Dean, Reginas Bae?" I ask.

"Yeah he went that way. What's going on." She asks. "Got no time to talk!" And I run after the psycho.

I see a passed out Regina in a chair, tied up.... with JD, in the storage closet.

"This ends now, JD." I say, and pull out my gun, cocking it.

"Veronica! Welcome! How can you watch as this girl tears everything apart?" He says. He truely is oblivious to his own insanity.

"Becuase she's not a lost cause." I say and point my gun at him. He grab his and points at me. "Our love is God!" He gulps, he knew he was a goner.. "Our love is gone." I say....

Then I pull the trigger.

No regrets in my mind, just pure anxiety and trauma.

Jared.

They don't know about the I love yous

Finally. I can actually talk to the real Evan, not this bullcrap 'normal' version.
MY Evan.

Michael ran up to him. "I GOT THE RED!" He tossed him a bottle that Evan quickly downed, before clinging onto me tightly.

I kissed his head. "Shh... it's okay my sweet thing..." I whisper.

"My squip looked like you..." he mumbled.

"I know my love... I know..."

Alana

But I bet you if they only knew..

Okay. Something creepy was up with Evans relationship with Jared. I will admit, I've been crushing on Evan for YEARS. I mean why else was I jealous about his obvious crush on Zoe?

But that's just... who calls someone their thing?

I need to talk to evan, and fast.

Evan

They would just be jealous of us.

Alana ran up to me, as I enjoyed my free solace. "H-hi Lana..." I whisper.

Wait.. MY ANXIETY IS BACK!

Thank god! Thank you thank you....

"Hey.. are you and Jared okay?" She asks, playing with her glasses.

"Of cou-course..." I mumble.

She nods, "okay! Have a lovely evening!" She runs off as quickly as she came.

They don't know what you've done to my heart.

Veronica stood there, as her ex died. She untied Regina and drove her home. Leaving JD there... back at the school.
She sighed.
The anxiety in her heart drilling at her as she curled up in the drivers seat and sobbed.

But I Bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us.

Jared held his thing possesively, and dancing him around.

They don't know about the up all nights,

Evan smiles and hummed, why bother be his own person when he had Jared to control him, and he never craved jareds control this much...

Just to find a love that feels so right...

Max and Lisa danced, then kissed for everyone to see. People booed, and people cheered. They were smiling.

People say we shouldn't be together...

Jeremy smiles, "hey Michael, May I have this dance?" He asks, as Michael's eyes glow.
And they dance.

They don't know about us.

End of Act 2.