The start

I'm Navada Jones but I go by "vada". My name is pronounced(Na-vay-da) you probably got it right on the first try but again...you probably didn't.

I'm 16 years old, I attend Westbrook land high with my big brother who's 18. His name is Andrew but we call him Drew for short, and I also have twin sisters that are 14 and in the 8th grade.

Me and Drew get along just fine he's my brother and my friend all at the same time and of course we don't always get along but Drew and I will always have each other's back through whatever and I mean WHATEVER.

Liliana and Libbiana are my twin sisters name. I don't really talk to them like that since they have each other, the only times we speak is family gatherings and during supper.

Then it was my mom, yup just her because my dad died when I was 6, he was the bravest man I knew. My mom had a hard time getting over him and I think she still is getting over his death because she never had a boyfriend.

Monday,6:50 A.M
It was time for school as the alarm alerted me. I hated high school for reasons like this. Waking up at the ass crack of dawn was starting to annoy me but sometimes the things we complain about the most is the things we can actually start to miss when it's completely gone.

I got out my bed and headed over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I finished I headed over to my room to get out my clothes, I wore my flag football jacket with some jeans and my favorite pair of nikes. When I was finished getting dressed I threw a quick messy bun in my hair, because honestly I didn't care much about my appearance it was just school.

I ran downstairs and saw Andrew big head ass on the phone as always, he was talking to his girlfriend, Akita.

I liked Akita she was cool peoples and plus she was funny as fuck that's why I didn't mind third wheeling with them.

I put some toast in the toaster and as I waited for it to pop up, I waited for Drew to start a conversation with me as he hung up the phone.

"What's good one-eight? Get enough sleep?" Drew asked me as he picked up his bagel and bit into it.

"It was straight I guess, I kept tossing and turning" I said

"What you dreaming bout? Is it dad again or is it those "lil girls"? He said teasing me.

Drew swears up and down that I'm a lesbian and honestly it bothered me on a personal level because I didn't know what I liked.

I was too busy with football to care about dating period and if I'm keeping it a stack, boys never paid me attention no way.

They always looked at me as a "lil sis" or they "dawg" and if they did find interest in me I didn't know about it and it would surprise the hell out of me because I was such a Tom-boy.

"Fuck you Drew, you know I'm too busy to care about that dating stuff" I said brushing off his comment

"Yeah yeah, you're never too busy for a "lil babo" or something" he said laughing

"Well I guess I'm the first person to ever be too busy for a love interest or life. Boys are distractions and they run circles round ya" I said

"You mean girls?" He said messing with me

"Drew Ima give you a 5 second head start to run cause I'm about to beat your ass" I said getting ready to run after him.

He ran outside toward the car and I smacked him in the back of the head. We played fight for a little while then we both got into the car so we can go to school.

We pulled up and all our friends were waiting in that spot where we all parked.

Drew had his friends and I had mine it was like me and him were the girl and boy version of each other.