Luke

" You see... my dad is Poseidon-"Dad was cut off by mom,

" And my mom is Athena, so you are part Poseidon and part Athena," Mom said. "Water and wisdom," Brooklyn muttered under her breath. This had to be a crazy joke, there was no way this was possible.

"We need to leave. Now," Dad said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Camp," Mom and dad said in unison.

"What camp? We need to pack! What about our friends?" Brooklyn and I whined.

"We packed for you, your friends will be there, and its called Camp Half-Blood. The safest place on earth for people like us," Mom replied, "Now hurry!" Dad whistled, I thought it was for a taxi but 2 Pegasi flew from behind the clouds dodging apartment buildings. "Yo Boss, need a ride?"

I knew I was going crazy. There was no way. I glanced over at Brooklyn but she looked just as shocked as I did. Dad turned around and said, "It's a gift of Poseidon, " he explained, "since he created horses, we can talk to them. This is Blackjack and Porkpie."

5 seconds later I was soaring through the clouds on Porkpie, with Mom right behind me. I saw some fields and some cabins and Dad motioned to me to land. Porkpie and Blackjack nose-dived and I heard Brooklyn scream as she fell off Blackjack, straight into the glittering sea.