Brooklyn

The next morning I woke up to screams and lots of weird snorting noises. I jumped out of bed, slipped on shorts, my camp Half-Blood t-shirt, and gray converse. I ran outside with my disk in hand. Some kids had formed a barrier, protecting the newest campers. The Minotaur was running around camp, trying to get to dad, who was eating breakfast under the pavilion. Seriously? Eating breakfast? Well, hey, when your hungry you gotta eat. I walked over to him, "Good morning dad, what's for breakfast?" I asked. He smiled slyly and answered, "Bacon."

We pulled out our weapons and walked casually towards the beast. (LUKE!) I really hoped this twin thing works. (GET ALL THE CAMPERS TO THE BEACH, THEN FIND MOM AND COME TOWARDS THE MINOTAUR) I stopped to wait for his reply (on it.) I smiled then yelled, " Hey beef boy! Come and get me!"

Dad and I taunted him for a minute then Mom and Luke came. (i got an idea) (THEN DO IT) Suddenly, Luke ran towards the beach, towards the campers.(lead him to the beach) "Hey beef boy! Follow me!" I couldn't get him to come. (SEND THE SECONDS AND THEIR PARENTS) A few moments later, Jason, Piper, Arizona, Leo, Charlie, Calypso, Frank, Hazel, and Diamond arrived.

After that it was just organized chaos, the Minotaur was moving in different directions, tripping over random stones, catching on fire and then being shocked with lightning bolts, then there was a bull, running in between its legs and the parents weren't even doing anything. I was a little disappointed that all I did was come up with this idea, but then I looked at dad, and I remembered when I fell off Blackjack. He controlled the water. I could do what he did. I could control the water. There was a roar and everything was soaked except for Dad and I. He smiled at me. ( SEND THE CAMPERS) There was a deafening yell, and I ran to my cabin. That was a lot of water to summon for my first time.

That night at dinner, I sat beside Dad instead of sitting at the Athena table, where I usually sat. "How'd he get in today?" I asked."That's what we where wondering, the border is secure, its like he just popped out of the ground," he answered with a grimace. I was about to ask him what questions but someone screamed, "Look at Rachel!" She was surrounded in green and a voice that was not hers said:

The seconds shall go,

But not without friends,

The girl with the bow,

And the boy who's jokes never seem to end,

They shall go south, to find what is rising,

Be careful for who is hiding,

They will be betrayed, by a trusted friend,

And the parents will come for the very end.

Then she collapsed, but was caught by two saytrs. "Well, we have another prophecy on our hands, so it seems," Chiron announced.

*******************

A/N: okay this might have been confusing, but when Brooklyn and Luke are talking to each other in their heads (luke); (BROOKLYN) got it? good. Okay, the prophecy, was really hard to write. it means Brooklyn, Luke, Arizona, Diamond, and Charlie are going on a quest to stop what's rising. The will be referred to as the seconds. Thanks for reading and READ ON..