Percy

I smiled as Luke and Brooklyn ran to their friends. I walked over to Jason and Leo.

"How did they take it?" I asked.

"Um... she flipped. Literally. She is really flexible!" Jason said. I laughed and looked at Leo, "What about Charlie?"

"He caught on fire." I laughed again and said, "Like father like son!"

" What about Brooklyn and Luke?" Jason asked.

"Luke thought it was a joke and rolled on the floor till Brooklyn yelled at him," I replied with a smile, remembering that morning.

"Sounds like you and Annabeth," Leo laughed.

" Yeah. It sure does."

Piper and Jason had a daughter named Arizona. She had long brown hair, tan skin, and electric blue eyes. Leo and Calypso had a son named Charlie. He had blond hair (always crazy) with chocolate brown eyes and there was always a gleam in them. Frank and Hazel had a daughter named Diamond who had short black hair and almond eyes. They were at Camp Jupiter, but visited every now and then.

Now, Percy and Annabeth needed to give their kids a tour of the camp, find them weapons, and train them in 4 hours. Because tonight, was Capture the Flag. I walked over to Brooklyn and Luke grabbed their hands and said, "Follow me."

I took them to the training arena, the rock wall, which Luke loved, the campfire, dining pavilion, the woods, and finally, the cabins. I took them to Cabin 3 and opened the door. I stepped to the side, " This was my second home since I was 12," I said, gazing around the room. Everything was just how I left it. the fountain along the wall, the seahorses dangling from the ceiling, and the Minotaur horn above my bunk.

"Home sweet Home," I said with a smile, "Home sweet Home."