Brooklyn

I looked around and realized that I was on the ocean floor. The fish were swimming by and a bull shark was circling a school of fish. I'm dead. I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead. I saw a vision of my dad walking towards me and then he reached out and touched me. I was alive. And breathing. Underwater??

Dad grabbed my hand and willed the water to take us to shore. Mom and Luke were in the beach waiting for us. I stepped on the soft, white sand, and grabbed my shirt in my fist, attempting to wring out my shirt. But it was perfectly dry. I looked at dad. He smiled and said, "Another Poseidon thing."

We walked over the dunes and a crowd of kids were waiting for us. I figured they were demigods, and this was their safe haven, as dad said. A part-horse, part-man stepped out from the kids followed closely by Uncle Grover. Who now had horns and hooves. Then the horse-man said, "Percy, Annabeth, Brooklyn, and Luke. Welcome home!"

The kids went back to their activities and Mom, Dad, a slightly confused Luke, and I went to a big, blue house. Chiron, the horse man or centaur, led us around the porch to a ping-pong table, where a bunch of teenagers sat in fold out chairs and a man with a big red nose and a shirt that was screaming at me it was so loud.

"Perry Johnson and Annabelle Johnson," the man said, without a smile.

" Percy Jackson and Annabeth Jackson," dad said through gritted teeth. Then someone yelled, "Luke! Brooklyn!" I turned around and our friends were walking out of the house with their parents in tow.

*****************************************

HEY! So what do you think! you can always vote for a monster that Percy or Annabeth has fought for Luke and Brooklyn to fight! tell ME who you want to see!

And please...READ ON!!