Chapter 1

Hi, future emma here. It's 12/22/19 and I just wanna say this book is very bad. I'm working on fixing it, I've been super close to just deleting it but I can't bring myself to do it lol. I wrote this when I was 13 and I'm 14 now, but my writing has gotten WAYY better now haha. Have fun, and I'm sorry.

Ethan and Grayson were always very close. They've been together since the moment they were born, and they haven't separated since. They've only been apart for maybe 19 hours, and that was a few years ago. They're 18 now.

Point being, they're always with one another. Doctor appointments, sports events, sleep overs, literally anything.

They didn't need anyone else, though. They didn't want anyone else.

Ethan woke up and went to take a pee. Afterwards, he felt the urge to see his brother. Bursted into Grayson's room, he took his hardest pillow and slammed it on his face. "Wake up Gray! Wake up!" He yelled. "Come on, it's the last day of junior year! Last day of putting up with this shit!" Grayson rolled over and complained about the pillow. "Shut the fuck up ass clown," Grayson groaned. "Get out." Ethan laughed at his sleepy tone, "Okay, I'll meet you when you're done putting on your makeup and your perfume!" Ethan laughed as he twirled his finger through his hair, representing Grayson.

That got him up.

"Oh you little b-" Grayson said running towards Ethan. But Ethan was already out of the room.

He is so annoying, I gotta get this mans back. Grayson smiled to himself thinking about his revenge.

When they were at school, Grayson was walking to his first class and he saw Ethan talking to some girl. She was pretty. I think her name is Maddie? I'm not sure...

He continues the walk.

I hate seeing him with her.

He looks at them again.

Fuck, I can't look away.

Wait, was Grayson... jealous?

-
Sorry it's so short guys!! ❤️

^ and sorry this is so fucking bad
-emma 12/22/19