Chapter 19

Ethan and Grayson were always very close. They have been together since the moment they were born, and they haven't separated since. They've only been apart for maybe 18 hours, and they're 18 now. Always. Together. They didn't need anyone else. They didn't want anyone else.

everything thing changed when grayson saw that one kiss...

Grayson's POV
9 AM

"morning babe," ethan said, his voice still raspy and deep from the night. i thought it was sexy as hell. "how'd you sleep?" he said into my neck, we were still cuddling.

"i didn't sleep."

"why?"

"i was thinking."

"..about?"

"'us' i guess? ethan what are we?"

he was now sitting up with eyebrows furrowed.

"what do you mean gray? we're brothers." after he said that he saw the look on my face and added, "a-and, well actually, we're brothers yes, but more then that i guess."

"well um we've kissed what.. three times? twice? and you call me babe and baby, yet you haven't done anything else."

"i don't want to be anything else."

"um excuse me? ethan, we've cuddled, kissed, held hands, slept in the same bed, you told me you loved me back, but now you don't want to be more then brothers?" i said, then realized i seemed forcing.

"i'm sorry e, it seems like i'm forcing you to be with me and I AM NOT, it's your choice. i seem like a clingy dog don't i. i'm sorry, i'll let you breathe." i said, and with that, i got up and left.

Ethan's POV

grayson isn't being clingy at all. i love it actually, i think it's cute. i'm glad i have someone who loves me no matter what.

"e...ehan!" i heard faint shouting.

i couldn't make out the voice, so i followed it.

"ETHAN!"

grayson.

"GRAY? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"bATHROOM! HELP!" he called, who knows what's up.

i walk in and he's having a panic attack, right in front of me. i bend down immediately and hold him, rocking him back and forth.

"gray shh... i'm right here. follow my heartbeat. do you hear it? good, only focus on that and my words. breathe in, 1...2...3, good, now exhale, and 1...2...3, good job gray, you're doing great, i'm so proud of you. i love you so much. stay calm, you can do it. focus on me. focus on me. good."

he calmed down eventually, i wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

"you aren't clingy at all. you make me feel so loved, and honestly i can't get enough of you gray. you're perfect." i said, and with that, i kissed him to calm him down.

"do you want to be my boyfriend grayson?" i asked, and i saw the light in his eyes multiply x10.

"YES!" he screamed, then hugged me and kissed me all over.