Chapter 17

"I'm here."

My eyes snapped open and I immediately shot up and threw myself around Grayson, hugging him as if it was our last hug we'd have.

This was the moment I decided to say everything I needed to.

"Gray listen to me. i need you to know that i'm sorry, i'm sorry for confusing you and i'm sorry i didn't show my true feelings. i love you back grayson, more then you love me. i've loved you for a long time. i broke up with maddie. what we had wasn't real, it was simply a hookup. what we have... it's- it's real gray. i'm done with her. i want you, only you. after reading that note you left, i opened my eyes and realized how shitty i made you feel. and i can't apologize enough gray."

tears were down my face. i relaxed as grayson cupped my cheek and wiped them away with his thumb, tears of his own in his eyes. he placed our foreheads together, and i knew we were finally at peace.

"e..." he whispered, before he cupped my face and softly kissed me. i sighed into the kiss, sending a vibration through us.

he pulled away and he grew a nervous look on his face. i pulled him to me to calm him.

"what's wrong baby?" i said, rubbing his back.

"i-this- we're- ille-"

i knew what he was gonna say before he even said it.

"incest." the word sounded harsh on my tongue. "what are we gonna do ethan." he choked, i knew he was getting upset. grayson always got choked up when he was upset about something.

"hush now gray," i began, rocking him back and forth. "we're gonna be alright. we'll figure it out. i promise you gray. we're gonna be alright."

kinda happy sad chapter :,)

^i give up with changed the caps