Chapter 18

-two days later-

Grayson's POV

*knock knock*

who the fuck is knocking at our door at two in the fucking morning.

when i go to open it, i hide my gasp by biting my lip, hopefully not making it obvious.

"m-maddie? what the fuck are you doing here? it's two in the morning and-" I jump at the sound of lighting striking, maddie did too, "-pouring rain!" i said, anger rising.

"um... ethan called me over? did he not tell you?" she said, with a look on her face that was practically calling me stupid.

her answer was like a slap in the face to me. "umm.. no... i thought you guys broke up?"

she laughed at that, "no. he told me he only said that to get your, and i quote, 'annoying ass' off his back."

and with that, she pushed past me and went upstairs to ethan.

i was speechless, he lied yet again. i don't understand. i cant with anyone right now.

"ETHAN FUCKING DOLAN, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" i boomed, walking up the stairs to his room. i was about to let this boy have it. I was angry. I was livid.

"ETHAN GRANT, RIGHT NOW, WAKE THE FUCK UP." i said entering his room, not even one bit shocked to see him making out with maddie.

"gray i can expl-"

"SHUT YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW ETHAN! DONT SAY A WORD. YOU WANNA EXPLAIN TO ME WHATS GOING ON? YOU TOLD ME YOU TWO BROKE UP. WHY DO YOU KEEP FUCKING LYING ETHAN? FOR THE LAST- FUCKING- TIME, CHOOSE ALREADY GODDAMMIT! IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT. SO YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU ETHAN. AND FUCK YOU MADDIE. IM DONE!" I screamed, clapping between some parts for emphasis. Maybe I went a little too far, but at this point I don't even care.

"grayson!"

"graySON!"

"GRAYSON!"

i jolted awake in tears, ethan shaking me. "w-what happened?!" i asked frantically.

"you had a nightmare baby, it's okay, i'm here. you were screaming so i woke up and came in here. you okay?" he asked so softly.

"y-yeah... i'm... i'm fine."

"wanna talk about it?"

"you-you lied about breaking up with maddie and... she came here at two in the morning... i walked in on you two making out.. and i went off on you.. ethan promise me you didn't l-"

i was cut off by ethan kissing me.

we held the kiss for a long time, each of us both knowing it was full of passion. we stayed there, holding each other, the rain setting the mood. he rocked me back and forth and layed us down, so i was laying on his chest.

"i promise gray."