Chapter 6

Grayson went to take a shower. He needed to clean up after what he just went through. Ethan went to his room to try figure out what he was gonna say to Grayson. Would even could he say?

Grayson's POV

I leave the bathroom, and like it was a universal 'fuck you', I look up and that's when Ethan leaves his room. I try to keep my head down, but when I look up, for a split second my eyes meet with Ethan's. We hold each other's gaze until I can't bear to look anymore. I go back to my room and slam my door.

One hour later

"Grayson please," Ethan cried as he sat outside my door. "Let me in!" The door was locked. I couldn't let Ethan and tell him I was... feeling this things, he'd leave me and never come back. I couldn't bear that thought. "Ethan, leave me alone, please." I sobbed, curled up into a ball. "Why can't you tell me what's wrong?"

"I- I.." I couldn't think of any words.

"Why?!" Ethan sobs out. "E-" I say, only jump out of my skin. I look to see where that loud bang came from, and I see Ethan standing there, he kicked my fucking door down. He walked over to me and got on top of me, either knees on the sides of my body and his hands holding my wrists down above my head. "Grayson... please." He said, barley whispering the last part, but loud enough so I could hear it.

"I- I can't." I stuttered out. He rested his entire body on mine, and cried into the crook of my neck. "G- Grayson," he sobbed, I'm begging you."

"I-" I began, only to get cut off.

"GRAYSON PLEASE! I'll still love you! I won't leave! If that's what you're scared about and that's why you won't tell me it's not going to happen!" He yelled.

"I- I'm in love with- with you." I whispered, hoping he didn't hear me.

"What did you say?" Ethan said, pushing harder on my wrists, it started to hurt. "I-" I whimpered, I couldn't say anything else. "I said-" Ethan said while picking up my hands and slamming them down, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He yelled. I started to cry again because I hated being yelled at. "I'm- in love- with you-hoo-hoo" I sobbed out, scared of what he's going to do to me.

He rose his hand as if he was going to strike me, and I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for it to happen. It never did. Instead, his hand gently cupped my cheek as his thumb rubbed back and forth. He exhaled deeply, got up, and left. He left just like I knew it would happen. He promised he wouldn't and he did.

-
chapters r slowly getting longer

^ngl this one wasn't even too bad lmao