Chapter 2

Grayson couldn't focus throughout the day, he was too busy thinking about Ethan and that girl. It had to of been because of the whole 'twin-thing'. They're always jealous when someone else has their attention, this is normal isn't it?

He sure as hell hopes so. He's never felt jealously like this.

The day goes on and Grayson almost forgets about it.

The bell rings and Grayson sighs in relief.

Finally, the day's over.

Grayson was walking to his locker when someone fired at him,

"Hey everyone! LOOK! IT'S GAYSON!"

what the fuck? "YO! the names Grayson, so I suggest you either say it right or shut the fuck up before I make you!" grayson said, trying to make out who it was. When his eyes landed on Tucker, he rolled his eyes and started walking away. This was typical of him.

Tucker was the most problematic student in his entire grade. he's always starting drama for no reason. He's so thirsty.

"Aww, wittle Gayson is so tough, but I bet he's all soft once he's in bed with Ethan, that little faggot. both of 'em." Tucker screeched. Grayson stopped in his tracks.

"What the fuck did you just say about eth-" Grayson said, walking towards him, but he was interrupted by Ethan
"Yo, dude. I'm not in this shit, don't involve me!" He laughed, and as Grayson looked over, desperately needing his older brother's help, he saw Ethan and Maddie kiss. "Come on Gray, let's go." Ethan said after kissing her for a second time.

They've had girlfriends in the past, but for some fucking reason, this apparent relationship her and Ethan have is affecting Grayson like no other relationship has.

-
OH YEAH CHAPTER 2 waddup lol.

more chapters coming! sorry they're so short so far, they'll get better!

^ignore that. It's 6/26/20 and I'm updating this finally. Hopefully this book isn't as agonizing to read.