Chapter 4

"Do you wanna have sex?"

Her question rings through Ethan's mind like an old church bell. He isn't sure he's in the mindset to properly answer her, but he irrationally thinks that maybe sex can take his mind off Grayson. But then again, he knows she shouldn't think like that.

"I don't have any condoms on me." He said, praying it would be enough to get him out of it He didn't want to at all, but at the same time he did.

Maybe this really could take my mind off grayson.

"It's cool, i got some in my drawer, and lube too." She said, going over to get them. "A-again... you don't have to do it with me if you don't want to. I'm bored, and I- I think this can take our relationship to another level."

Ethan sighs at the word 'relationship'. Maddie really isn't the girl he wants to share that word with...

He decides to just say fuck it.

"No, let's do it. I want to. Lemme know if you wanna stop though." He said, taking the stuff from her to... prep. "Okay, I'll get ready." she said, the couple going to different rooms.

Ethan's POV

When we were ready, we met in the living room. She spoke up first. "My parents are away for the week, so we don't have to worry about getting walked in on." she said, she had a blanket covering herself. "Okay good." I said as I cupped her face and began making out with her, leaving hickeys on her neck. This was nothing but a desperate attempt to get it going, because then it meant it would be over sooner. I picked her up and laid her down on the couch. "I- oh Ethan.." she whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver.

I laid her down and fingered her for a while, it was pretty anti-climactic. She was a moaning mess. After some time, I leaned against her and told her in her ear it was about to happen. She nodded and squeezed my biceps to brace herself. Sliding in easier than expected, it made me feel better that she was encouraging me along the way, and me the same to her. And being completely honest, it felt good. I was enjoying this. Not as much as I should though.

I picked up the pace a little bit, and now I was groaning and grunting, too. I began to feel a knot in my stomach. "M-Maddie I- I'm close..." she nodded against me and squeezed me tight as we finished together. I pulled out and was about to take the condom off but when I looked up, Maddie had the strangest look on her face. "Ethan..." Maddie said, her eyes wide and face pale. She was looking at something behind me.

I turned to look and there he was.

My brother, Grayson, standing in the doorway. Tears down his face.
-
oooh tea.

^probably the cringiest smut I've ever written.