part 20: epilogue (READ THE END PLSSSS)

ethan and grayson have been dating for a few months now. they actually moved back to new jersey, where incest was not illegal, but marriage between two relations was. they were okay with it though, they'd make it work somehow.

they released a video, titled "confession." in that video, they explained everything. how long they've had feelings for someone, where they are now. their goal was to make people believe they liked someone else, and just to spice things up, they'd shock everyone and say that the people they were taking about was each other.

they kissed at the end, and then edited and released it.

hate was swarmed in immediately, but surprisingly, there was more support, way more support then hate. it made the two twins even closer, knowing that millions of people shipped it.

the tweets were the best part.

grethanbabes: omfg! GRETHAN IS REAL! 😍😍😍

dolanbxbies: THANK FUCK BYE BYE JAMES AND EMMA 🥰🥰

12.16.bitchezzz: omfg my heart ❤️

"ethan, the fans, they love us!" grayson said, tears in his eyes.

"i love you." ethan said with a kiss.

THE END!!!

i hope you guys liked this story, I AM SO SORRY IT IS SO SHORT AHHH. and i'm sure it's confusing in a lot of parts, sorry!! this is my first book, the next will be much better!

love ya! ❤️ thanks for stopping by!