Chapter 14

Ethan's POV

Fuck.

I never broke up with Maddie.

What do I tell her? I CHEATED on her. I was never raised like that... that was so filthy of me.

I guess I have to do something that I really, really don't want to do.. but it's the right thing.

I have to distant myself from Gray. I really truly don't want to, but it's incest. I can't do that, no matter how much I want to. plus, I kinda like Maddie. I think we started the relationship before genuine feelings were attached, but now, feelings are attached.

Oh who am I kidding. i only want Grayson. Not Maddie. But, it is incest. I just can't.

"Hi E," Gray smiled at me as he came into my room. I was in the middle of changing clothes to look more presentable cause I was going out with Maddie.

"...Hi.."

"Where are you going?"

"Out with Maddie. I'm gonna bring her back here so she can stay the night."

We stayed there, staring into each other.

This is impossible.

I was the first to break the silence. "Umm... can you get out now? I'm trying to change." I said coldly, and it hurt me as much as it hurt him.

"Y-Yeah... okay. Sorry Ethan." He said, then walked away.

Grayson's POV

I made this really funny video from our bloopers, I made Ethan look really stupid. I was laughing as I walked to his room, still watching the video.

"Hi E!" I said, trying to calm down the laughs, I felt my jaw begin to hurt and I realized I was still smiling.

"...Hi.." he said. I was a bit taken back by that, normally he's always full of energy. But I just brushed that aside.

I noticed he was getting changed into some nice clothes.

"where are you going?" I asked, i felt tears rising in my throat and to be honest with you, I had literally zero clue why. Maybe I was scared of Ethan leaving me. I might have separation anxiety or paranoia or something. I swallowed hard, and thankfully they went away.

"Out with Maddie. I'm gonna bring her back her so she can stay the night."

Oh shit. I forgot Ethan was still dating her.

He kept staring at me as if he was expecting me to do something. It stayed quiet until he blurted-

"Umm... can you get out now? I'm trying to change."

ouch. He's never been shy about changing in front of me. Why is he now?

I take the hint and leave. I was gonna show him the video, but clearly I'm not wanted at this time.

I go to the video and delete it off my phone. Wasn't worth the trouble or the time.

——

His eyes traveled from mine, to my lips, then back to my eyes. His hands had the mind of its own, going to different places, his left on his waist and the right cupping my face.

He leaned in finally and connected our lips.

Ethan was laying on top of me, with me grabbing his waist as we continued to kiss, our tongues occasionally slipping in. 
He pulled away and looked into my eyes, and whispered "I love you Grays-

"-o-oH ETHAN! OH DADDY RIGHT THERE!" I heard that familiar voice scream from Ethan's room. Maddie.

No, no, no. Not again.

I don't understand... he told me he loved ME. Why is he still with Maddie?

I sighed as I got up and went to my desk. I got out a pen and paper and began writing a letter.

i need you | grethan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें