Chapter 5

Graysons POV

"Grayson sweetie, can you please go drive over to Maddie's house and tell Ethan he needs to come home now? His phone was in his backpack that you brought in from his car." My mom, Lisa, said while washing the dishes.

"Sure mom. I'll be back." I said, and I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

As I was driving I realized, I don't even know where she lives. It has to be in the neighborhood though, I mean where else could it be.

I saw Ethan's car in a random driveway, so I'm assuming this is it. I sighed as I pulled in and got out of the car, knocking on the maroon door. No one answered so I went ahead and let myself in, I knew someone was home because well, Ethans car was in the drive way.

I walked up the three-step staircase m into the living room, and I almost passed out from what I was greeted with.

Maddie and Ethan, on the couch, having sex.

Finally the tears come.

This is the most humiliating thing I've ever gone through.

I can't move. I'm frozen, I can't even look away right now. The look on his face... he's enjoying it. I can tell. He's pounding into her, moaning and calling her name.

He finally finishes, so maybe now
I can look away. Now they're just admiring each other, saying sweet shit or whatever.

Maddie is the first to see me. Her face instantly goes pale, and her eyes nearly bug out of her skull. "E- Ethan..." she whispers, and Ethan turns his head and freezes when he sees me.

"GRAYSON!" he yells, quickly scurrying to cover himself. I'm trying to hard to control my crying but it isn't working. Maddie is seemingly petrified, she is just staring at me. I can't blame her though, of course not. This situation is incredibly awkward. Ethan throws some clothes on and walks over to me.

"What are you doing here?" he harshly whispers. "M-Mom said to-to come h-home now. You forgot y-your phone at ho-ome." I sniffled out. Ethan sighed and looked right into my eyes, and I took a step back. Tt's that one look, that one fucking look that sends shivers down my spine. His eyes pierce through me, like he's looking into my soul.

I decide this is too much. As I'm waking down the steps, I don't turn back to ethan who is calling my name.

Ethan's POV

"MADDIE I HAVE TO GO-" I yell as I nearly fall down the stairs, I can't let grayson go. He's been so upset, and it doesn't take an idiot to know that this clearly made the situation worse.

As I'm following him in my car, i keep replaying the scene in my head over and over. 

I'm so stupid, I had to forget my damn phone. How does someone do that?!

God, he hates me.

Stupid maddie.

"Ugh! So fucking stupid!" I yell as I slam my hands down on the wheel.

I'm so ashamed of myself. It hasn't even been a full day yet but something in our relationship switched. I'm tearing Grayson apart by putting Maddie between us. He's always been sensitive, I know he isn't strong enough to handle this well. Now that I think of it, his eyes have been giving away hints that he has been crying. I just don't know why, but I'm determined to find out.

Even though I'm positive it's about me. I think all of these thoughts and uncertainties that I'm feeling could be what Grayson is also feeling.

He pulled up to the house, and I'm grateful he didn't go somewhere else. Maybe now I can talk to him.

Try to fix it.

-
phew, this chapters kinda longer.

^still bad tho.