Chapter 7

Ethan's POV

I'm mindless, I need Maddie. I need to do something to wrap my head around what grayson said. I don't love him like that, or do I? I don't know anymore. But i want to be with him, that much I know for sure. I want to be with him more than Maddie.

Needing to do something to take my mind off of this, I text Maddie

From: Ethan💝💝

Come over. I'm fucking you hard.

From: Maddie

omw;)

He sighs at her response. He knows damn well this is only going to make things worse between him and Grayson but for some reason he doesn't care.

Graysons POV

I couldn't believe what I just saw. I walk in to the kitchen, only to see Ethan and Maddie yet again. He was pounding into her as she screamed in pleasure. They must've thought I left to go out. That has to be it, they wouldn't do this when I was home. Even then, why would they do it out here?!

I got a water bottle and went back into my room. I look back to get one last look, and my eyes meet with Ethan's yet again. It's like we're the only two people on the Earth. I look away and shake my head in discuss, jumping up the stairs three at a time. I slam my door and let the tears stream down.

Why is he doing this to me?

He pounds into her.

What did i do to deserve this?

Moaning in pleasure.

i don't understand...

Enjoying it.

what if...

I got up and went to my bathroom, picking up the box on the toilet. I got out my razor and I took a deep breath. I haven't done this in a while, I had no reason to.

Slit.

Slit.

I was just about to clean up when the door opened.

Fuck, I forgot to fucking lock it.

I figured Ethan was too busy with Maddie, and that there was no point in locking it.

"Grayson..." Ethan whispered.

He swiped my razor and threw it at the wall. He ran to me and held my arms under the water.

"Is-is this because of me?" He looked up at me.

Ethan's POV

Once i was finished with maddie, she went home and I took a five minute shower to clean off and clear my head.

I decided now was as good as time as any to talk.

"Gray?" I said, walking into his room. He wasn't there.

I walked into his bathroom, maybe he could be fucking showering.

"Yo gray! Where are y-"

When I walked in the first thing I saw was dark red, everywhere. I knew what was going on immediately.

"Grayson..." I whispered, swiping the razor from his frozen hand and chucking it at the wall and instantly began to clean him. He rested his head on my shoulder as I did the work, unable to speak.

I don't blame him at all, what can he say?

"Is... is this because of me?" I said, looking up at him with desperate eyes. He stayed silent.

When I was done I decided to leave him by himself for a little bit, I'm sure he just needs to sleep. After thirty-or-so minutes, 
when I went back into his room he was against the wall sobbing.

Grayson's POV

After my arms were bandaged, I sat in my room. I was against my wall with my knees to my chest. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed, not only does he know I'm in love with him, my twin brother, but he knows I cut.

"Grayson..." Ethan walked in. I quickly wiped my eyes, hoping he wouldn't know I was crying. He grabbed me and I whimpered, scared of what he was going to do.

He simply hugged me.

"I'm so sorry I left you alone. I'm so sorry. I made you a promise and I broke it. I broke you. I'm so sorry I made you do this to yourself Grayson. I love you, so fucking much. I promise you I will heal you back together. I don't forgive myself for breaking you when all you did was love me. I don't expect you to forgive me too. I love you so so much Grayson. Im so stupid to of behaved like that. I'm sorry. It was unfair to fucking mock you." I trembled as I melted into him. I tried to speak but I couldn't

"Grayson, please, talk to me!" he yelled, holding me out in front of him.

'll never forget that look on his face.

he looked so drained, completely exasperated. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy and his face itself just looked grey.

I realized this was because of me, so I practically threw myself into his arms and cried into his chest.

His heartbeat was too fast for my liking.

"E-Ethan, I'm so sorry..."  I muttered against his chest, and I felt him sigh deeply.
-
look at that, a longish chapter.

^841 words. Y'all- nowadays this is too short for me 😹