Chapter 11

Ethan's POV

"NOOO!" I screamed, my body jolting awake. panting, I look over at the time and see it's only one in the morning. I'm drenched in sweat, I need to get up and go see if Grayson is actually dead.

God, what a sentence.

I get up and go to his room. and thank God, there he is, sleeping peacefully in his bed, soft snores escaping his mouth.

I sighed for what seemed like hours, and I decided to sleep with grayson tonight.

He was turned on his side, so I got in bed next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me. I put my head next to his and inhaled.

The smell of his hair calmed me, and not in some creepy way.

"E..." he croaked, squirming in my hold. "Shhh... I'm here." I whispered, and I felt him relax. i could tell he was back to sleep. "I love you Grayson. More than you'll ever know." I whispered, kissing his forehead.

Grayson's POV

I felt my bed dip as if someone was coming into it, but i didn't really care. I was too tired to do anything about it, mainly because I knew who it was. I felt Ethan wrap his arms around me and pull me close to me him. I got even more relaxed than I already was, it's as if everything that has happened to me just drifted away, almost like Ethan is my drug. I'm addicted to Ethan, despite everything.

The warmth of his body made me feel safe, so I melted into it.

"E..." I croaked, squirming in his hold. "Shhh..." he whispered, "I'm here." I felt him relax his head on my back. I could tell he was asleep. "I love you Grayson. more than you'll ever know." He whispered, kissing my forehead. Little did he know, I heard everything he said and I smiled myself to sleep.

-
:)

^im so sick of editing this book omg