Chapter 9

Grayson's POV

I was thinking about the situation with Ethan and decided to apologize. It's not fair that he can't have a life or a girlfriend because of me.

"E-Ethan, I'm s-"

I stop my sentence by hearing Ethan on the phone with mom...

"M-Mom..?" he said, he sounded so scared.

"Ethan sweetie, what's the matter?" She said, I could hear the happiness in her voice, quickly being replaced with concern.

I started crying at the tone of her voice. This is all too much.

"M-Mom?" he said, he sounded so worried and scared. About what though?

"Ethan sweetie, what's wrong? Tell me, please." she said, the happiness in her voice being replaced with concern.

"Mom, I'm worried about Grayson. He- he told me he's in love with me and I don't know how I feel back and-"

"Woah honey, slow down now, it's alright."

No no no no NO ETHAN STOP!

"Okay. Grayson said he's in love with me."

ETHAN

"Grayson is in love with you Ethan?"

I was pissed more than anything. This was a thing that I was supposed to tell Mom. Not Ethan telling her for me.

"-you love who you love, even if it's someone unexpected, like a sibling. It's okay Ethan, I still love you and Grayson so much. Nothing is gonna change that, because no matter who you love, once you start loving them you won't stop. Love won't go away." she said.

I must've zoned out.

"M-Mom something happened though." He said.

Here we go.

"Grayson walked in on me and Maddie having sex. I twice." I heard him say.

Oh God.

"O-Oh... How did you handle it?"

I started thinking about how it all went down... him looking me in the eye... him enjoying it. This was becoming too much.

"...I looked him in the eye while i did it."

"-how do you think that made him feel?" she asked.

"-I DID love.. but MA, I LOVE GRAYSON! I ONLY "LOVE" MADDIE FOR-"

I felt like I was going to pass out. Everything they were saying was fading in and out.

"Break up with maddie. If you don't love her, don't lead her on Ethan come on, you know better."

"I know mom I know..." Ethan's voice faded when he saw me in the doorway with tears in my eyes.

"I gotta go mom. Love you bye. Thank you for the help."

When he saw me, I got out of there as fast as I could. My first instinct was to go to my room, but I knew he'd find me. I have no where else to go. Plus, maybe I want him to find me.

"GRAYSON!"