Wakas 4

Hello, sorry for not being able to bring the feels while writing male's viewpoint especially for Primiel. I feel very bad, Primiel is one my bests but this happened to me. I'm becoming so lazy back reading the story so... my apologies. I'll try to write special chapters for his pov when I feel like writing it again.

---

The passing months made me so frustrated, minsan gusto ko na lang maiyak sa lahat ng nararanasan ng relasyong gusto kong maging perpekto para sa amin. I've never dreamed of a perfect reality and life but with Loraes, I want it to be perfect and splendid as how she let me see the world around her presence without obscurity. I want to give her my time, my eyes and all my heart. I planned it all, I planned to make her my priority aside from studying to be her ideal man. I dreamed about it the time we were just in the stage of courtship. Sabi ko sa sarili ko, hindi ko siya pararanasin ng sakit at pagluha pero anong nangyayari ngayon? She cried, she felt pain, she was helpless because of what's happening.

Nadadamay siya sa lahat ng nangyayari sa akin, this is all my fault.

"I miss you so bad, Loraes..." I whispered heavily while nuzzling her cheek, I renewed my embrace on her.

I am missing her so much that my heart is dying every single day we're not together, tiniis ko iyon ng dalawang buwan dahil hindi ako makatiyempo ng takas sa mga nakamasid sa akin. Para akong preso sa malaking lugar, hindi ako makakilos dahil natatakot ako sa maaring mangyari sa mga kahinaan ko. Nakahanap lang ako ngayon dahil umalis si Suelly, iyon ang ginamit kong daan para magmukhang magkasama kami. She helped me with it, though.

I wanted to take Loraes away from my place because it would be so hard to keep them safe in one, Mom doesn't know a thing too and she'll be stressed. I couldn't risk her mental health because she's depressing about Dad's heart condition these past couple of weeks. My Dad had an attack again. Sobrang malas ng buhay ko, hindi ko na alam kung paano pa ako pilit na aahon sa mga nangyayari. Nalulunod ako pero wala akong bangkang masakyan sa oras na sobra na dahil ang dalawang babaeng nagpapalakas sa akin ay kahinaan ko rin.

"Kailangan ko 'to sa ngayon, magpapatuloy ako sa pag-aaral pag nakaipon," she said.

It's painful to hear.

"Of course, you will. I got your papers from Brentdale with me and I won't let you work here again, you'll just focus on your studies." I said quietly.

Nangunot ang noo niya. "Huh? Bakit mo ginawa iyon?"

"Just listen to me, baby. Alright?" I said gently as I cupped her cheeks. "I'll support your needs and everything from now on, just let me do this."

"P-Pero, Primo—"

"Okay, please?" I pleaded.

"Hindi ka na ba galit sa akin? You broke up with me and now you're here to say that?"

I chuckled cynically.

"Sinabi ko 'yon?"

"Pero iniwan mo ako roon, at galit na galit ka pa."

I caressed her lips with my thumb tenderly.

"I was mad because you didn't punch him or kick his balls like what you did to me back then. You know this upper and bottom lip is mine," I hissed and gave a quick smack.

"Hindi tayo nagbreak o magbebreak, I just fucking cooled everything down before following you here 'cause I can't let him chase you. I'm sorry for hurting you, forgive me." I whispered as I lean forward again to give her soft kisses on the lips and nose.

God, I miss her so much. I'm so fucking torn between Mom's safety and taking Loraes far away from everything! If I could just leave Mama... but I'd never do that even she's guarded by my brothers. I'm the one who should keep her safe, I'm the target afterall. Kung mawawala ako, sasaktan nila ako sa pamamagitan ni Mama at alam kong hindi ko kakayanin.