Chapter 1

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

***

"So you're telling me, I'm now married to a billionaire in New York, and he thinks i come from a poor family, while I'm actually the complete opposite?" I asked my dad in disbelief for conformation. He bit his lip to keep himself from laughing, and nodded.

"I'm sorry honey but you're papa signed a contract with Austin's grandfather" he said and this time burst out laughing.

My dad knows how much i despite marriage, and the fact that the guy thinks I'm poor while i'm better in the business world then him, makes it even worse.

He's probably gonna think I want his ass for money.

"Daaadd" i wined, secretly trying to keep myself from laughing too. "Stop laughing, or I'll tell mom" i said with a smirk. He immediately stoped laughing and looked at me with widened eyes, making me burst out laughing this time.

My dad is seriously terrified of my mom, it's honestly so amusing.

"You evil witch" he said with a fake glare.

I love my dad a lot, he's always been my best friend, and dad at the same time. He never put any pressure on me, and i love that about him. When i managed to get so far with my company, he was extremely proud of me.

Well everyone was proud of me.

From my family at least.

The whole William family has only guys, like seriously only guys. I'm the only girl in the family, if you exclude the mothers. It's like this generation only wants me as the only girl in the William family. Since I'm the only girl, every single cousin sees me as their little sister, and is extremely protective of me.

And it's absolutely annoying.

The door of my dads office opened, snapping me out of my thought, my mother entered with my brothers behind her, all three of them started laughing loudly when they noticed me.

I guess they know too...

"Oh my god, you guys too?" i asked in disbelief, making them laugh even harder then before. They really seem to enjoy this. fuckers. I'm married to a freaking stranger and the only thing they do is laugh.

"I'm sorry sweetie, it's just that you hate the thought of being married to someone, and now you're married to a guy you don't know" my mom said laughing a little, walking towards me and hugging me. Her sent engulfing me, i love my moms sent. She always smells really good, and looks like a freaking goddess. My parents got Blake, when they were 17, and Brandon and me when they were 18. So they are still really young, seeing Brandon and i are 21, and Blake 22.

"Yeah yeah, you and i both know not you are not sorry at all" i said and they all let out a laugh, knowing I'm right.

"You're right, I'm not" she said and i rolled my eyes. I pulled back from the hug, and walked towards my brother giving the both of them a hug too. The three of us are really close, i literally tell them everything, i just can't seem to keep anything from them. Most people actually think that Brandon and Blake are twins, seeing they look almost exactly the same, instead of me and Brandon.

"Wanna get something to eat?" Blake asked me, and i just nodded. I turned towards my parents who were basically forgetting the fact that we were still here, and are full on flirting with each other.

"Hey! Stop that, you two are gonna make me barf" i yelled, making them roll their eyes.

"Can you three leave already?" Dad asked with a smirk.

Is he serious?

"Fine! We will, but just know that we're leaving because we want to, and not because you told us to" i said and flipped my hair before walking out of my dads office, a laughing Blake and Brandon behind me.

"Yeah and use protection, we don't want another sibling, and don't forget to clean up after" Brandon yelled. Shit! Not even a second after he said that, my parents came out of the office, and started running after us. The three of us were laughing our asses off while running towards the elevator.

Luckily the elevator closed just before they could reach us.

"Oh my god" i said and the three of us burst out laughing again. This has happened so many times, and it just keeps getting funnier. Our parents don't like it when we talk about them having sex, so we always do this, and we always have to run. The employees are pretty much used to it, mostly since their all good friends of my parents.

"I don't think I'm going home today, remember what happened last time we did this?" Blake said and both Brandon and i nodded with widened eyes. The last time we did this, they both dyed our hair green, it was freaking humiliating.

Can you believe it? Our own parents dyed our hair green.

"Can we stay at your convo?" I asked Blake and he chuckled, and ruffled my hair.

"You don't have to ask princess" he said making me smile.

"Well now that that has been settled, can we get something to eat. I'm extremely hungry" Brandon said and i rolled my eyes.

"When are you not hungry?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

I'm not even joking when i say this guy has a huge appetite, well almost every guy does. You always find him eating, wherever he is. Okay imma take that back, i do the exact same thing.

"Good question sis, I'll give you a call when i know" he answered sarcastically, and started walking towards the vip parking lot. My dad's jet black Bugatti was parked, next to my moms red Ferrari. In front of their car, was my and Blake's car. My car being a orange, fire kinda colored Acura NSX, and Blake's black velvet Maserati.

I guess Brandon came with him, seeing his car isn't here.

"Let's go with your car" i told Blake and got in the back seat. Normally I'd make a fuss about the passenger seat with Brandon, but i can't since he'll tell me to take my own car then, mostly because he came with Blake, while i have my own car here.

Blake started driving towards our favorite lunch spot, while Brandon started rambling about a movie he saw with his friends yesterday. My phone pinged, taking my attention away from my brother. I took my phone out of my bag and noticed i got a text from a unknown number.

UNKNOWN NUMBER : good evening Samantha, i want you to fly over to New York, i have a few things i wanna discuss. I already have my yet ready for you. I expect you to be here before 4 pm tomorrow.

UNKNOWN NUMBER : I'm you're extremely good looking, and sexy husband by the way.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

Who does this guy think he is, telling me to be there whenever he wants.

"I'm your husband by the way" i mimicked under my breath.

You know what, just because he wants me to be there at 4, I'll be there at 5.

Take that husband!