Chapter 23

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

I was busy working at my office when my door slammed open. I looked up to start yelling at the person when i noticed who entered. Leo.

Fuck

"Your gonna regret what you did Samantha, and I'll make sure of that" Leo said glaring deathly at me. I knew getting aunt Ava on his ass was a bad idea.

"I'm not sorry" i said struggling, leaning back in my seat. Leo's glare hardened and closed the door behind him.

"Oh you will Samantha. Trust me" he said walking towards me. I rolled my eyes and looked towards the donuts that he was eyeing.

"You can eat them" i said before looking back towards my laptop.

"I never asked for permission Samantha" Leo spat grabbing the donuts. I sighed, closing my eyes. I closed my laptop and looked up at Leo that was eating donuts angrily.

"Look, what do you want me to do, to get you off my ass?" I asked irritated. I get that he's mad and all for snitching him, and getting kidnapped by our evil aunt. But I'm on my period, and the last thing i need is him annoying me.

"Oh now you want me to leave too? Are you even sane? Fuck you Samantha, i ate burned food for a week straight. And i had to sleep on the cold hard floor with one goddamn blanket on me. Getting rid of me is the last thing you'll be getting today" he yelled pointing his finger at me while he was at it.

"I'll give you my Acura NSX" i said making him choke on his donut.

"Have a nice day at work, I'll expect my car at your house by 8 o'clock today" he said with a smile, walking out of my office. Great, why the fuck did i say that. I got it as a present from fucking aunt Ava, and he knows.

Well i guess I'll be kidnapped next. Yay!

I let out a sigh before opening my laptop again and started working again. I really hope i can open my interior designing company soon, cause this just doesn't have my heart. The main building is currently getting build literally a two minute walk from here. I can see the building from the window, and I'm so exited.

My phone started ringing making me look away from my laptop and to my phone screen. Dad.

"Yes" i said straight to the point. I already FaceTimed with him this morning, so i know he either wants to tell me something or just threaten me.

"I'll be having the biggest charity gala of the year, and it's tomorrow night" he said and i could hear the smirk in his voice. I've been going to gala's way to many times, it's getting annoying. My dad has NEVER organized a charity gala where people that weren't family could come, so I'm really shocked. "I'm expecting Austin there, you can come too if you want" he added making me gape.

What did he just say?

"Uhm hello! I'm your daughter" i said and he snorted. This guy is asking for problems now.

"I don't see your point? He's my son, and way nicer to me that you are" he said making me look in disbelief. I know no one can see me, but i don't care right now.

"How would you even know?" I asked in disbelief. How is he even my dad.

"I went by his office today, i may even like him better than all of my children, including Cameron. He knows a lot about business, and has manners" he explained, obviously smiling.