Chapter 14

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"So let me get this straight, you wanna reveal yourself?" Brandon asked me in disbelief, raising an eyebrow. I sighed and nodded once again. I honestly feel like it's time, i can't always hide the real me.

"No, nope. I am not allowing you to do that" Blake snapped, standing up and sending me a glare.

"What do you mean Blake, i will if i want to" i snapped back, a glare on my face as well.

"No Samantha" Blake yelled frustrated, pulling his hair. "I can't have the same thing happening to you again" he said after a few seconds looked up, a soft look in his eyes. "I can't see you in pain Sammy, your my little sister" he added and stormed out of my office. My eyes widened and I rolled my lips in mouth to keep myself from crying. Blake found me in a state no brother wants to see their sister in, and that's exactly why he's the more protective one over me.

"Please think this through Sam" Brandon said with a sad smile and got up. "We just want what's best for you" he added and walked towards me and kissed my forehead before walking out of my office, softly closing the door behind him.

Why the hell is everything so messed up.

My office door opened and Cameron walked inside, closing the door behind him and locking it.

"I won't let you run away this time" he said coldly and that was when the tears began to fall. "Sammy? What happened" his voice was panicked and softly this time. He ran towards me and pulled me in his arms. "Sam, what happened. You never cry" he asked once again.

"Everything is so messed up Cam" i blurted out and hugged him tighter. "I'm so done with all this shit, i just wanna be myself." I added and started wiping my tears away. I never liked crying, it just gives me a headache. I know letting lose once i awhile feels refreshing, but for me it doesn't. I feel like it gets even worse, because now that i finally let everything out, i'll keep thinking about it. Not that i wasn't before, it's just worse now.

"You wanna reveal yourself?" Cameron asked in disbelief, pulling back and looking in my eyes. I nodded softly, knowing he'll understand. "Oh Sammy" he said softly and pulled me back in his arms. He's honestly the best. "I'm guessing Blake isn't okay with it?" He asked after a minute and i nodded. "I'll talk to him, just don't worry your pretty little head about it" he said making me smile.

"Thank you Cam, your the best brother" i said and kissing his cheek before pulling back and standing up. "I'll just wash my face and then we can talk" i added, knowing i have to explain everything with Austin and I. I didn't wait for his answer and just walked towards the bathroom i have in my office and washed my face before applying concealer and mascara so no one will notice i cried.

"Are you done, you slow poke?" Cameron yelled from my office. I chuckled and walked out of my bathroom and sitting in the seat that he was supposed to sit in, seeing he's sitting in my chair. "Now explain honey, if not I'll have people kidnap you and make you explain everything" he said with a wink. I know he's trying to make me feel better and i appropriate that.

I started explaining everything from the start, while he just listened. Once i finished talking he smiled widely. A smile no one but me gets to see.

"I love that it's my brother that your married to, because now i won't have to worry about you being married to some kind of drug dealer" he said with a chuckle. "But if he hurts you in any way, tell me and he's dead meat" Cam said smilingly slightly.

I love how Cameron is always there for me. He's the nicest en most understanding person ever. And there should be more people like that on this world.

***

"So you are telling me you guys kissed but haven't talked about it once?" Katherine asked me in disbelief. We are currently sitting at a cafe and just catching up and getting to know each other.

"Yeah but the dude has a lot on his head right now, he shouldn't be worrying about something like this right now" I said with a pointed face, and took a sip of my thee. I love thee, like I HAVE to drink it at least one time a day.

"I understand that hun but the more you guys push it away the more complicated it gets" Kath said and put a hand on my shoulder. "Now enough of that, are you coming to my charity gala tomorrow" she asked with a pouty face.

"I am actually, i already have a dress ready. I can't miss my friends gala and it being for charity just makes it so much better" i answered with a smile.

"Thank you thank you, I am so exited" Kath yelled out exited ,clapping her hands. A few people looked our way but she didn't notice.

"Calm down kath, we're at a cafe" i shushed her, pointing towards everyone who was staring. She looked around and send them a sheepishly smile, turning a little red.

"I'm sorry, I'm just extremely exited for the gala. It's for foster children and I'm just so happy. I really hope some people will consider adoption. I found out it hasn't been really going well. Apparently people keep setting kids for adoption but no one is really adopting. They even told me they almost don't have enough place anymore" kath explained with a sad look.

I put my thee down and looked out of the window. I wish i could just adopt every single kid. It's just extremely sad to know no one is adopting them and they have to stay in the orphanage for their whole life.

"This whole charity gala is to get enough money to get the orphanage a bigger place" she added

Well they will for sure get a lot of money from my side.

"Can I visit the orphanage?" I asked softly. I really have a soft spot for orphans. They are the cutest ever, and are so polity. Not all of them, but I don't blame them.

"Yeah of course i think the kids would love to see you, maybe you'll even change your mind about adopting" Katherine said with a wink. Maybe i should. I feel like I would love to have a kid.

Am i ready tho ?

(Not edited)
To be continued...

[comment what you think is gonna happen next, I love to hear what you guys think]