Chapter 5

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*
*
*

The PA contest.

A frustrating contest.

Literally everyone worries about it way to much. Not only do they, themselves ,wanna be the best, but their PA's have to be the best too. None of my family members has ever joined, mostly because just like me, they think it's completely bullshit.

Why would there be a whole contest for PA's. They already have to work their asses off, and they still seemed to get pressured into winning a stupid contest, that can get them fired if they lose.

Right now, I'm putting on my outfit that I'm going to wear to the contest. I'm not competing with my PA, so think again. I have to support my 'hubby'. Apparently he is competing with some girl named Nicole.

I'm really curious to who is going to win.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a knock on the door. I took one last look in the mirror and nodded at myself before walking towards the door of my room.

I opened the door to see Austin standing there, focused on his phone with a scowl on his face

I opened the door to see Austin standing there, focused on his phone with a scowl on his face. He sure does look handsome. His hair was perfectly done, and was wearing a black Armani suit. And let's not start about how good he smells.

"I'll give you one hour to finish getting ready, not one second later" his cold voice snapped me out of my staring moment. I looked back at his face to see him still focused on his phone, typing furiously.

"I'm already done Bub" i said amused. He snapped his face towards mine with a confused look showing on his face. He scanned my whole body with a look on his face, i still couldn't quite recognize yet. At least on him.

He cleared his throat and turned his whole facial expression cold again. Not giving away, any kind of emotion.

There we go again.

"Good, meet me in the car" he said before leaving me alone, confused.

Dang this guy is freaking confusing.

I walked back inside my room, grabbing my purse before walking out of the room. I locked my door behind me, not wanting to take a chance for if someone snoops around my stuff, and finds out who I am.

Once i made it to the car, I noticed Austin talking on the phone.

I should break his phone, he'll be pissed.

"Yeah okay, I'll meet you there Nicole" he said and put his phone in his pocket, he turned around, noticing me and got inside of the car.