Chapter 17

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

I've never been more nervous than i am right now. You can probably already guess why. I honestly didn't think this day would be so soon.

"Sam you look breathtaking"

"Wow Sammy, you look beautiful"

Two voices snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see my brothers standing there in their suits. They looked handsome, their hair was done nicely en didn't look messy for once.

"Thanks" i said bitting on my lip nervously. I'm currently at my moms house to get ready for the charity gala tonight. I'm already wearing my dress and have my make up done, but i just can't get myself to walk out of the house to Austins and tell him the truth. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I'm wearing one of my moms dresses, and i can't get over how gorgeous it looks.

"Sammy you have to tell him before, don't let him find out with everyone else, he won't forgive you" Blake said before giving me a hug

"Sammy you have to tell him before, don't let him find out with everyone else, he won't forgive you" Blake said before giving me a hug. I hugged him back tightly, trying my hardest not to get make up on his suit. I probably look like a goon, but who cares. I'm really happy that Blake decided to let it go and support me with my decision of telling everyone who i am.

"I know" i said softly and let him go before giving myself a little slap, which made my brother laugh, and walked out of my room. I guess it's time to tell bub.

***

"Austin" i yelled loudly when i walked inside of the house.

"Yeah" he yelled back from upstairs, and i started walking up the stairs towards his room where i think he is at. I walked inside and i was right, he was standing in front of his mirror doing his hair. I could never compare with his beauty. This guy looks like everyone's dream husband.

"I thought you said we were going to meet there?" Austin asked still focused on his hair. Pff I'm glad he didn't see me checking him out, knowing him he would be annoying about it.

"Change of plans, i have to tell you something and you will probably hate me after, but i have to" i muttered, and sighed. Austin turned towards me with a confused look on his face, but that quickly turned into a shocked look when he noticed how i looked. He started staring at me with his eyes widened.

"Are you even real?" Austin mumbled, and if i wasn't focused on his lips i probably wouldn't of knows what he said. "Sam-Samantha you look absolutely beautiful" Austin said still checking me out before looking in my eyes.

"I will have to say you look even better though" i said with a smile and walked closer to him. He smiled at me bitting his bottom lip. I finally stood in front of him and put my hands around his waist putting my head against his chest. Don't freak out people he's not wearing his suit yet. He always likes to do his hair first.

"What do you have to tell me?" Austin asked putting his arms around me too. I love this. I honestly don't know when all this happened, but I'm gonna miss it.

"I lied to you about who i am" i blurted out looking forward with a blank look on my face. I don't sugarcoat shit, it's either I'm saying it or not.

I feel so fucking bad

"What?" Austin asked confused pulling back from me and taking a step back.

It hurts.

"I've lied to your face for these past months, i didn't care at first, because i thought you didn't have to know." I started. I'm explaining first, because i know guys, and if you tell them what you did first they won't listen to your explanation anymore. "But you had every right to know" i continued whispering. "Okay maybe you didn't but that's not the point" i added sheepishly. I looked at Austin's face and he didn't look amused at all. Right..

"Get to the fucking point Samantha" Austin said coldly. I'm sugarcoating it aren't i?

He hates me

"I'm Samantha William" i blurted out and closed my eyes not wanting to see his face.

He hates me

"You can't be serious" Austin said, he sounds so empty.

It's all my fault

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. He was looking at the ground, his face held no emotions. And his eyes killed me, they looked empty, like he wasn't there. I feel like the whole reason behind his reaction is that he has been getting either disappointed or lied to his whole life. And this makes it even worse. I looked up at the ceiling and handed my ID over to him. He looked at it, and snapped his head up.

"How could you keep something that big from me Samantha, did you not feel bad about lying to my face about who you were all along?" Austin snapped angrily and I've never felt more like the worst person ever. And i don't even know why. When did i get so emotionally attracted to him.

"I-" I started but just couldn't get any words out.

He hates me

"You what Samantha?" Austin yelled before turning around and punching the wall, making my heart drop. He leaned his head against the wall and not to long after said one sentence that broke my heart. "I don't wanna see your face, get out Samantha."

He hates me

"No, you can hate me all you want right now Austin. But you mean a lot to me, and I'm gonna do everything i can to make you trust me again" i stated my voice breaking at the end.

"Get the fuck out Samantha" Austin yelled turning around and shooting me a death glare. I stepped closer to him and clenched my fists.

"Grow up Austin. You need to fucking stand up for yourself. I get that i lied, and I'm sorry. But at least I'm willing to own up to my fault, but you can't say the same." I yelled angrily. "You need to stand up for yourself Austin, you don't deserve the way your getting treated" i added now not yelling anymore.

he needs a reality check.

"You know Samantha. Since you've came in to my live i started feeling more wanted than I've ever felt. I mean my parents think I'm a fuck up. My brother left the moment he could, not once considering my feelings or taking me with him. My little sister loves making my parents hate me even more than they already do, so when you came and actually started caring, i let my guard down. So don't fucking tell me i should be standing up for myself when there is nothing to stand up for, especially now" Austin snapped and it hurt me so much to see how much pain he was bearing.

I need a reality check

"You are worth fighting for Austin" i said softly looking him straight in the eyes.

He doesn't accept himself.

"No Samantha, I'm not"

He doesn't love himself.

X NOT EDITED X