Chapter 34

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

It's Friday. Which means it's family dinner day. And it's going to be Austin's first family dinner with us. He, for a fact is excited, i other hand can't relate. Our family dinners are a hectic, the only thing i leave with is a headache.

I just finished getting ready changing into a cute dress i got the other day. It's a little different from what i normally wear but i absolutely love it.

"Bub are you ready?" I called out while clipping in my earrings

"Bub are you ready?" I called out while clipping in my earrings. For some weird reason, my mom always makes sure that we know that we have to look cute. I normally never really listen and then just pull up in a pair of joggers and a hoodie, but Austin kindly requested me to listen to my mom for once.

When i didn't get any respond from Austin i got up and walked out of the room. If this man left on his own i will literally kill him. I walked towards his room and stormed in without knocking, and guess what? He's not here.

If your wondering why we don't share a room yet, it's because Austin wants to make sure i am comfortable enough with him before we'll share a bed. Which is the cuttest thing ever. I did tell him that I'm comfortable enough, and whenever we do sleep in the same bed, he always makes sure to ask if I'm sure first. His stuff are still in his room though, so he comes here to change, like he was supposed to.

"Austin" i yelled confused. My mom is expecting us in around 30 minutes and we still have to leave. I quickly walked downstairs softly singing to myself. And just as i got downstairs, the door opened and Austin walked inside, carrying my favorite strawberry smoothie from Dunkin' Donuts in one hand and donuts in his other.

"Wow you look absolutely gorgeous Sammy" Austin complimented with a smile, looking over me. I walked towards him and he immediately handed me my drink over. "Can i kiss you?" He asked and i nodded before leaning in. He gave me two pecks on my lips before pulling me into a small hug.

"Thank you for the drink bub, why didn't you tell me you were leaving i was looking for you. We have to leave now, if you still wanna be on time" i said slurping on my drink. I absolutely love the strawberry smoothie from Dunkin' Donuts. I'm pretty sure i have never been on time for any family dinner, but i can't really do that with bubba, he needs, yes needs, to be on time for everything. Which is a pretty good trait if you ask me.

"You were taking a shower so i messaged you, i should've known you wouldn't check your phone" Austin said teasingly. I rolled my eyes and intertwined our finger pulling him back out of the house with me.

"For who are the donuts?" I asked looking towards the boxes with donuts.

"For later, to eat after dinner baby" Austin said opening the door of the passenger seat. I got in thanking him. He just smiled before closing the door and walking towards the other side and getting in. "Can you hold them?" He asked and i nodded grabbing them from him and putting them on my lap. He started the car and started driving towards my parents' house.