Chapter 11

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"I swear I'm gonna fucking snap his head off" Conner said angrily, pacing around his office. It's now the next day, and Conner has been saying what he wants to do to Austin's dad for like two hours straight. "Next time there is an event, the whole William family is going, and we'll bash that little bitch"Conner said evilly. I looked up from the donuts I am currently eating and into Conners eyes, my eyes widened.

"No Conner shut the hell up, do you want people finding out who i am?" I asked him in disbelief and continued eating from my donut. This guy is really dumb sometimes. Does he think people won't think something if all the Williams stand up for me?

Oh well.

"We'll just have to fuck around with his company than" Brandon said with a smirk, making me raise a eyebrow at him. Knowing Brandon, he's literally gonna fuck around with his company.

"No Brandon, that's going to even get them angrier at Samantha" Blake said rolling his eyes. "Let's go with Conners plan, but instead of standing up for Sammy, we just eat and have fun" Blake stated, looking like he just gave us the best idea ever. My jaw dropped while Conner and Brandon started nodding, looking like little kids. Before i could start talking, the door of Conners office opened and his dad entered with mine.

"Kids we have something to tell you guys" uncle Ben said. My dad nodded next to him.

"Who are you to barge in my office and just say you need to tell us something?" Conner asked, putting his head up trying to look tough or something.

Honestly, what is wrong with my family?

"I'll tell your grandma you just said that" my dad told him with a smirk. Yikes. He pulled the grandma card.

"oh my god, i was possessed. I don't even remember what just happened" Conner said looking around the room dramatically and stopped on our dads. "Oh hey guys, when did you two arrive. Do want something to drink, maybe a cookie?" He asked nicely. We all looked at him for a second before bursting out in laugher. It's not normal how weird every single person in my family is.

"Aren't you the sweetest?" uncle Ben asked sarcastically before clearing his throat. "So we just got the news that your aunt Delaney, your uncle Henry and your cousin Logan are currently here, and are staying here, so there is a little family gathering party on Friday at the house they bought, without telling us by the way, but that's besides the point, just be there and take food with you, we'll send you the address" he added with a smile.

"Why do we need to take food with us?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because the more food the better Samantha, you really are dumb sometimes" uncle Ben said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Don't sass me Benjamin, let's not forget where my business stands, and where yours doesn't" i said smirking. His jaw dropped and turned towards my dad. "You're daughter is a female dog, i don't like her" he said making all of us laugh.

Of course he'd say that.

"That's not problem, I like uncle Henry more than you either way" i said teasingly. He looked at me in disbelief, scoffing before looking away from me.

"Your my favorite niece too Sammy" a voice said making me looking behind my dad to see uncle Henry, aunt Delaney and James Themselves standing there.

Wow speak of the devils.

"Why is everyone just fucking entering my office like it's a freaking grocery store?" Conner asked trowing his hands in the air.